Clubplanet Nightlife Community

speedy or dopey?

Hey Mischief, yep the same things been happening to me for about 8 months now. I can't even remember the last time I had a speedy pill. I mean, I still feel good and all, but I just cant get up and dance no matter how much I try to. Its getting to the point where it really annoys me!!

I mean I go to a club to DANCE and not to sit there!!!

Does anyone know why this might be happening or what I can do to not make it happen, cause another thing is that my b/f takes the same pills, and he's always speedy and dancing the whole nite!!!

Any advice thanks!!

romina cwm4.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

cwm29.gif Haven't found a good speedy roll in ages...closest was those damn Rolls Royces. Bring back the pills from circa '98 I say! cwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I actually like both... I like them when they are a good mixture of both. Like when you they first hit you, your slammed and are soooooo fucked up. Then you come down a little and you start to getting crazy and all speedy, those are the best. A little bit of both!!!!!! cwm30.gifcwm32.gif

I LIKE THE MIXTURE CAUSE WHEN THE JOINTS ARE BANGING I LOVE TO BE JUMPING AROUND, BUT ALSO I LIKE TO SIT DOWN AND RELAX AND JUST BOB MY HEAD UP AND DOWN AND SORT OF POWER UP IF YOU WILL THEN GET UP AND DANCE LIKE A MADMAN

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

depends on my mood and environment...if im at a club or a party i wanna dance and be up and shit..but when im just chillin with my boyfrined and our friends..its nice when we're all mellow and relaxed...we have the greatest conversations then, NO ONE ARGUES! cwm29.gif