Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you roll....

Do you ever get the sensation that you peed in your pants? I know a lot of people have a hard time going, but when I roll it feels like I wet my pants. I swear I am bolting for the bathroom every 30 minutes checked my pants. It is horrible! It didn't happen the first few times I rolled, but about the last 3 or 4 times it has happened.

------------------

ba001_3.gif

I know what you mean. I get it all the time. The first time I rolled I thought my period came! I was rushing to the b-room through a crowd of people on the dancefloor. When I got to the b-room, nothing!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

It gets so damn frustrating. One time one of my guy friends said that he was kinda feeling like that too and a little later I saw a big wet spot by his crotch, I thought he had peed his pants so I started dumping water all over him so because I didn't want him to be embarassed about wetting his pants. (that was def, the E talking) Turns out my sister had dumped water on him and that is what the wet spot was from. Poor guy! cwm1.gif

------------------

ba001_3.gif

Originally posted by imjustagirl:

No...i get "pee-shy" heehee..my boy says thats only supposed to happen to guys but it happens to me all the time dammit!!

Pee-shy? When you can't pee? I think it happens to everybody, boys, girls, and those in between.

------------------

You're only young once

Damn you guys are funny ... The first hour after I drop, I get this queesy feeling in the pit of my stomach (like when your mad in love and have ten thousand butterflies all bumping into one another in there) - then my bladder starts to feel really tiny, like it can't hold the two drops or so that are in there ~ then all of a sudden my whole bod starts to tingle and from that moment on, until the next day I won't need to use the restroom AT ALL.

[Please note: the next day my body seems to have located the 12 gallons of water I'd consumed the night before and I'm in the bathroom pissing the equivilent of my entire body weight about every five to ten minutes....].

[This message has been edited by raazzatazz (edited 04-08-2001).]

OK...here it goes,,,,,,I have no problem peeing.....even last night,,,I did about 3 1/2 hits,,,,had a great fucking night....well here it is,,,after I pee, I shake ofcourse,,,,,I always feel like I'm still peeing when I zip up......then I check, and there is nothing there,,,,,,oh well.......the part that does suck is that I also feel like I have to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes,,,,shit I hate that,,,got to squeeze through all those people and find a bathroom,,,,,,,then dance another 20 minutes, and go through the same shit again,,,but I love to roll when in a club...

i guess it's the price to pay,,,,,,,

happy roll everybody,,,,,see ya all a SF this weekend.....

ciao.

PS>>>many thanx to my boy Wilson for hooking me up with that good shit last night,,,,,,,some of the best shit I ever took....... cwm32.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif