Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance Music Events to come...

Guest LeVeL

Which event are you looking most forward too..  

1. 1. Which event are you looking most forward too..

Denny is a 100000000000000000000000% better booking.

One he's cheaper, number 2, Mansion is not about the dj nor the muisc, however the music has to be for the crowd. Mansion is successful because people want to go the club they don't want to go to see the djs, they don't care about the djs.. Dave is my buddy, but either him or someone else really fucked up with this dumb booking. Lots of industry folks wondering what the fuck is wrong with them with this dumb booking.. You school of though is just north at crobar, a club that is now closed because Mansion put them out of business.

If I owned Mansion, I wouldn't change a god damm thing, booking djs is counter productive at Mansion.

not really

certain Djs can pull hell of a crowd

one good example MURK people flooded to go see these guys for good reason

booking is not counter productive

if not these so called "super star djs" wouldn't be able to charge the thousands of dollars to play

Murk only played on sundays... This HC booking is on a saturday with Capponis crowd. Apples and oranges sweety.. Ralph will never play a sat at mansion, he doesnt' fit their mold. Mansion took a chance with Tsettos, but I sold them on him by knowing their business model. In fact they loved him so much, they are going to rebook him.

Know your role, play for the female crowd and you can do well as a traveling dj..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Digital

Denny is a 100000000000000000000000% better booking.

One he's cheaper, number 2, Mansion is not about the dj nor the muisc, however the music has to be for the crowd. Mansion is successful because people want to go the club they don't want to go to see the djs, they don't care about the djs.. Dave is my buddy, but either him or someone else really fucked up with this dumb booking. Lots of industry folks wondering what the fuck is wrong with them with this dumb booking.. You school of though is just north at crobar, a club that is now closed because Mansion put them out of business.

If I owned Mansion, I wouldn't change a god damm thing, booking djs is counter productive at Mansion.

not really

certain Djs can pull hell of a crowd

one good example MURK people flooded to go see these guys for good reason

booking is not counter productive

if not these so called "super star djs" wouldn't be able to charge the thousands of dollars to play

Murk only played on sundays... This HC booking is on a saturday with Capponis crowd. Apples and oranges sweety.. Ralph will never play a sat at mansion, he doesnt' fit their mold. Mansion took a chance with Tsettos, but I sold them on him by knowing their business model. In fact they loved him so much, they are going to rebook him.

Know your role, play for the female crowd and you can do well as a traveling dj..

LOL

i dont wanna be a travelling DJ

ps tell that to barbara

probably she'll bitch smack you ;D

Guest ramon

my only gripe with this thread is why derrick may isn't on the poll .. the guy hasnt played here in 7 years (outside of wmc) ... its a very big deal.

Guest Miss_Digital

my only gripe with this thread is why derrick may isn't on the poll .. the guy hasnt played here in 7 years (outside of wmc) ... its a very big deal.

i know the anwser to that

because ramon did not start this thread!LOL :-*

Guest james stratus

It certainly is a big deal, but also Derrick should be playing in a bigger place than Boom Box Boom Boom B B B. No Offense you know, and I am sure you looked far and wide for a good spot for him. Although I am glad he is not playing at Metropolis, bacause that would be terrible!

Guest ramon

It certainly is a big deal, but also Derrick should be playing in a bigger place than Boom Box Boom Boom B B B. No Offense you know, and I am sure you looked far and wide for a good spot for him. Although I am glad he is not playing at Metropolis, bacause that would be terrible!

baby steps man .. we're back at Boom Boom 6.9 with zentz as well.

Guest Philip

I'm not a massive Morillo fan but him @ Nikki Beach sounds awesome. Had to give my vote to Holden though... I hope he gets some fantastic support.

Guest Mattivi

EM @ NIKKI on the fourth of july sounds good to me. and few can pull the quality tail like him, that will be there in abundance. to me there is few things better than a daytime beach party, esp with EM.