Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space 18+ for girls?

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

space doesn't let under age chicks in no matter how hot they are.. The risk of doing so is so great trust me, the Gekko doesn't fuck around... Nothing is 100% but for the most part, Angel and the K Man have the under age bitches blow them in the alley then tell them to wait for teen night.

Guest Civs

space doesn't let under age chicks in no matter how hot they are.. The risk of doing so is so great trust me, the Gekko doesn't fuck around... Nothing is 100% but for the most part, Angel and the K Man have the under age bitches blow them in the alley then tell them to wait for teen night.

good to know they run a tight ship. i for one know a few under 21 that have gotten in time and time again. like u said, nothing is 100%, but Angel and Kirk run a very tight ship. Much respect to them and the rest of the Space staff for running a great venue.

Space ownz 2006!!!

My little sister says otherwise... ::)

Guest xbbdc

hmmm cuz when i went to go see nic on saturday the 3 girls that were under 21 got in just fine and all they said "im on the guestlist"... i even gave them the password "just" in case.. how do i know they werent 21? because they didnt get the band to buy drinks and they looked 18.

Guest djqba

enough of this bs who cares, 18 year need a place to enjoy the scene and if they behave themselves I for one have no problems with it. We need to refresh the edm scene with some new blood, I mean we can't depend on freeloading has been like Saleen to support the scene. Angel and Kirk are the shit, they do a great job at running that door.

Guest Ariel

Space's hip hop party is 18+, but thats only word of mouth. I'm not sure how long that will last though. Funny cause most of them get invited to the hip hop party and then end up in the Main room going nutz off Oscar G. :)

To what Qba said... it's true, new blood is good, and needed. Especially for EDM. Most young kids are growing up on Hip Hop, and all the old fuckers get old, get married, and don't go out anymore to pack the EDM Clubs.

Guest Civs

Space's hip hop party is 18+, but thats only word of mouth. I'm not sure how long that will last though. Funny cause most of them get invited to the hip hop party and then end up in the Main room going nutz off Oscar G. :)

To what Qba said... it's true, new blood is good, and needed. Especially for EDM. Most young kids are growing up on Hip Hop, and all the old fuckers get old, get married, and don't go out anymore to pack the EDM Clubs.

great point Ariel. as an EDM community, we should encourage more 18+ parties to breed new spenders.

My little sister says otherwise... ::)

so does my girlfriend

Guest pod

The laws suck, but under 21s going to 21+ venues is a liability. I don't really encourage it, myself.

Guest LeVeL

The laws suck, but under 21s going to 21+ venues is a liability. I don't really encourage it, myself.

You dont encourage it but if one of those 21 and under gals creeps on you Pod then I dont think you will say no to that.

But its very common to see girls under 21 getting getting into 21 and over clubs.