Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX and ACID?

maybe u need to GO ASK ALICE..

but be warned... girl was like 12 years old and all of this happened to her in the 70s, so i'm not so sure you can learn all THAT much from her account.

still, its a fun read, and a quick one.

hope this helps,

Costas.

[This message has been edited by galve (edited 04-12-2001).]

never tried the two together, but doesn't sound like such a good combination to me... you never know, their face might start warping as you're going at it, and that would freak the hell out of me cwm13.gif

I couldnt get fully hard so I went at it for about 5 hours, at least thats what it felt like because acid distorts your perception of time but It was at least 1.5 hours. My best friend does acid and fucks all the time but I dont really care for mixing the two.

Originally posted by galve:

maybe u need to GO ASK ALICE..

but be warned... girl was like 12 years old and all of this happened to her in the 70s, so i'm not so sure you can learn all THAT much from her account.

still, its a fun read, and a quick one.

hope this helps,

Costas.

[This message has been edited by galve (edited 04-12-2001).]

A FUN read??? cwm36.gif That's not quite how I'd describe it. Good, yes, but depressing as fuck.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I did it the other night.We dropped then like two hours later we dropped our E. OMG it was great. It was better than sex on E alone. My bf didn't have a problem getting off. Acid makes me feel like I am on E anyways so doing both makes it more intense.I suggest you do it and see for yourself.

------------------

I'm not a freak I'm just FUN.........

I used to do this all the time in HS and college and it is absolutly out of this world. its something that words really cant describe. you will just be flowing with the music and your two bodies will become one, to give you a little hint.

God i wish i my brain and body could stil handle drugs like it used to.

Good luck

------------------

Computers are useless, they can only give

you answers. ~Pablo Picasso~