Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it me or?????

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

does the mighty saleen have anything good to say ever about miami? granted it was memorial "hiphop" weekend but we don't need every negative detail that happens in our town.... how about some good vibes... some good stories to help our music scene remain alive... isn't that the point of this board anyways???? ???

Guest ramon

techno is alive and kickin in detroit .. everyone should be here .. i haven't heard one bad record.

does the mighty saleen have anything good to say ever about miami? granted it was memorial "hiphop" weekend but we don't need every negative detail that happens in our town.... how about some good vibes... some good stories to help our music scene remain alive... isn't that the point of this board anyways???? ???

Anything good to say? How about, if this shit continues with the urban beach week shit, Surge Knight getting shot, the guys who died in front of mansion, this latest shooting, the crime rate, the sound isssues, etc, the city will roll drinking times back to 2am, and that means the thugs will come up to lauderdale and hollywood and we can't have that...

Keep the thugs where they belong, in Miami, the latins let their city be taken over, which also means every juan, spic and jesus will try and move up to lauderdale now that Piddy and 50cent is running MIami... I've been preaching it for years, a 20 foot wall should be errected on the broward/dade border..

If you want me to post good stuff about the scene, then please find me some worth posting.

i agree negativity is never good about the scene but this urban beach week year after year is just getting worse....

i understand the hip hop crowd spends a lot of $$ but the bad publicity this weekend brings miami is far more harmful.....

even with the stepped up police presence i dont think they can control the immense crowds

but u know what makes it sad

its the extreme minority that has to go and fuck it up for the rest of the hip hop crowd that just wants to go out and have a good time......

very sad.....

Guest james stratus

Here is something good for ya...

Hip Hop took over SoBe, but elsewhere in South Florida EDM was going strong like it was conference! It was a great weekend IMO 8)

Guest djjoncowan

Anything good to say? How about, if this shit continues with the urban beach week shit, Surge Knight getting shot, the guys who died in front of mansion, this latest shooting, the crime rate, the sound isssues, etc, the city will roll drinking times back to 2am, and that means the thugs will come up to lauderdale and hollywood and we can't have that...

Keep the thugs where they belong, in Miami, the latins let their city be taken over, which also means every juan, spic and jesus will try and move up to lauderdale now that Piddy and 50cent is running MIami... I've been preaching it for years, a 20 foot wall should be errected on the broward/dade border..

If you want me to post good stuff about the scene, then please find me some worth posting.

point taken but I like others on this board come on to find out interesting and positive things about the dance music scene and other happenings around town that are cool.... we all read the papper (or at least we should) so we're plenty aware of the negativity in town especially that of a hip hop weekend like this.... lets use this board for what it was designed for - making our scene stronger and helping it to survive... just my opinion

Guest Sela V

Hip Hop took over SoBe, but elsewhere in South Florida EDM was going strong like it was conference! It was a great weekend IMO 8)

Obviously you weren't at Glass on Saturday... Oh well...

Guest james stratus

Obviously you weren't at Glass on Saturday... Oh well...

I was including Glass as well. I didn't make it because I couldn't. I wanted to though.

Guest james stratus

Broward sucks, but is a nice place to live... in most parts anyway. "Miami" will go the route of Atlanta and ban Urban Beach Week because of all the trouble and overall negativity it brings to "Miami". Trust me, I've heard Miami Beach City Counsel persons lamenting the loss of nightlife on the Beach to Downtown and the decline in tourism numbers. The Memorial Day BS is only hurting tourism to the Beach and there is no where near as much money made during this weekend as during Conference or the Boat Show.

Guest itsalexg

saleen is a fag! an " internet legend" ... Saleen you are not a legend. IMO dirty sanchez is a legend your just an online dork :)