Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW DRUG

chris817

I WAS READING LAST MONTHS ISSUE OF DETAILS MAGAZINE WITH JAQUIAN PHOENIX ON THE COVER, AND THERE WAS AN ARTICLE ABOUT A NEW CLUB DRUGS CALLED FOXY AND MYSTIC..

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS EVER TRIED IT OR HEARD OF IT??

SAID ITS LIKE E WITH REALLY STRONG VISUALS

• 2 weeks later...

I posted about this a few months back. 2 CT 7 is the name of the drug. It is similar but not the same as E. It has similarity to speed (you have energy for 7 hours) XTC (you get some happiness, touchy-feely, but not nearly as much as XTC) and also similar to mushrooms (some visuals and nausea). You can order it over the internet (I am gonna get some in AMsterdam in 2 weeks). Search under blue mystic or 2 CT 7.

Foxy = 5 meo-dipt.

These are both research chemicals. Not much is known about long term or short term neuro-toxic affects. There have been a few reported deaths. Apparently dosage is very sensitive with both of these, more so than other substances; i.e. a few mgs above proper dosage and baaaad things happen. They are both legal at this time too! Ha! erowid.com does have trip reports/ user experiences.

HOW CAN YOU GET 2C-T-7?

THIS SHIT SEEMS LIKE IT COULD BE A LOT OF FUN IF YOU DO IT MODERATLY.... IT SEEMS TO BE REAL EASY TO OVERDOSE ON BUT IF YOU KEEP IT MINIMAL YOULL BE FUCKED UP FOR UP TO 6 HOURS!!!!!!!! AND ITS ALL OPEN AND CLOSED EYE VISUALS, AND EUPHORIC FEELINGS (SIMILAR TO E, BUT NOT THE SAME)

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET SOME PM ME, PLEASE!!!!

JUNIOR

cwm41.gif

Check this link...has all you need to know

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dipt/5meo_dipt_guide.shtml cwm15.gif " TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dipt/5meo_dipt_guide.shtml cwm15.gif </A>

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif