Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pluggin E

romy20

Ok, here's my question, I've done this only once. And I decided to try it since I heard from alotta people that u get more out of the pill like this. Well, first of all, it burned like hell!!!! And second of all, I honestly didn't feel any difference than when I take my pills orally.

Has this ever happened to anyone else who has tried this???

Thanx for the info

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

cwm32.gif I will swear by it...pillz don't do much for me anymore...but I can tell you this...it's like peaking the entire time, it hits me in no more than 1 minute (sometimes 10 seconds) and lasts for an hour or so...easy down time. My whole crew does it now...cracks me up. Bunch of freaks we are. Best for after hours when your body is shot out already and the liqs get fired up. Ideally it would be best to do right b4 you exit your car and enter the club...gets a little tight in the car though. I am a phreak. cwm31.gifcwm27.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Ok, not to be gross or anything, but how far do u have to stick it up there cwm13.gif

cause omg, last time i did it, it burned sooooooooo much, and it felt so uncomfortable for like 20 minutes. And oh another thing, this took me the same amt of time for it to hit me, there wasn't any difference, do u think its because I have such a high tolerance for it. And how many pills do u usually do?

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

cwm13.gif Without getting to deep (lol)into details...you will know when you have reached the threshold...romy I sent you a PM cwm24.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by djscotphreak (edited 04-26-2001).]

Originally posted by kandekyd18:

I hate needles and that is kind of disturbing....if it feels the same, why not just stick with the oral approach and swallow? cwm9.gif

ummm, i think you're misunderstanding. i don't think anyone else is into shooting X; i believe the discussion is about plugging... cwm6.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 04-27-2001).]

Originally posted by kandekyd18:

Really interesting, but I don't think I would ever do it....I hate needles and that is kind of disturbing....if it feels the same, why not just stick with the oral approach and swallow?

cwm9.gif

Plugging is stickin' it up your bum. (Don't worry I just learned what it meant a week or two ago!)

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

• 2 weeks later...

djscotphreak--"it hits me in no more than 1 minute (sometimes 10 seconds)"

Dude some how i dont think so! it has to break down and enter your bloodstream b4 you feel any of the effects of E at least 15-30 min even longer sometimes.

The roll is generally more intence as it bypasses your liver b4 going into your bloodstream.

You should be shafting the pill up to the second knuckle in your ass but the higher up the better. Use some lube to get it in there its much easier.

Also with the burning feeling, crush up a pill and put it in a gel cap. Its easier to get up and disolves easier. may still feel a bit funny but it goes in a few minutes.. cwm3.gif%7Boption%7D Have fun

------------------

"we are the music makers We are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

[This message has been edited by andypandy (edited 05-09-2001).]

andypandy...I understand how the entire process works but I will tell you from experience that I have felt it in under 1 minute...it was no placebo effect either. 10 seconds might have been a little exagerrated. cwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

Originally posted by gambitrah:

man..stickin pills up my ass is goin to far. I have to eat 8-10 just to get off..and i dont feel like shoving that many up my ass. Whatever floats your boat i suppose...

cwm13.gifcwm25.gifcwm13.gifcwm2.gif

You must be getting totally screwed over by your DD as 8-10 hits of good quality MDMA will give anyone a decent buzz if not a fuckin awesome one.

Pluggin pills aint bad, try it b4 ya 'bag' it. The roll is much nicer. Just cause ya plugg doesnt mean your gay or like it up the ass. (not that theres anything wrong with that if thats ya thing)

Try it I bet you will never go back to throwen them down your throat or rippen the fuc* out of you nostrals...Dam that hurts...

cwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm39.gif

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"