Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Love of GOD, Don't give people with the name ERIC , a bad name

Hey "ERIC"

Please stop the idiotic posts before you ruin the name

Thank You

...on behalf of everyone with the name ERIC

They can change their name if they dont like it. There can be only one. So I left Space round 6ish decided to go on a grand adventure and walked 90 streets north up biscayne blvd. I tasted the fine cuisine of Dennys and stopped by Starbucks. I followed the ancient foot steps of prostitutes pasts. My shoes really held out no blisters on my feet from my dress shoes. Anyway towards the end of my journey there was this black shim sitting on a bus bench. Reason I say shim is she had some nip hanging out and I saw it but no way was it a womans face on the body. Shim asked me for a dollar and I was like no and then shim made some nasty comment and I continued on my way. As I continued this bald guy walks by me and I turn back and notice he is talking to shim. Figured that was his pimp or something, but I was too focused on the crappily made frappucino which was sitting in my bowels.

Hey "ERIC"

Thank You

They can change their name if they dont like it. There can be only one. So I left Space round 6ish decided to go on a grand adventure and walked 90 streets north up biscayne blvd. I tasted the fine cuisine of Dennys and stopped by Starbucks. I followed the ancient foot steps of prostitutes pasts. My shoes really held out no blisters on my feet from my dress shoes. Anyway towards the end of my journey there was this black shim sitting on a bus bench. Reason I say shim is she had some nip hanging out and I saw it but no way was it a womans face on the body. Shim asked me for a dollar and I was like no and then shim made some nasty comment and I continued on my way. As I continued this bald guy walks by me and I turn back and notice he is talking to shim. Figured that was his pimp or something, but I was too focused on the crappily made frappucino which was sitting in my bowels.

wtf..... lol this post is one of the weirdest ive ever read. lol

the previous message is EXACTLY why is posted the original message . ;D :o;)

My name is Eric, that is why i posted this. My thoughts exactly BLING

Well you need to change it. How does Paco, Moses, or Amadeus sound?

Guest pod

Well you need to change it. How does Paco, Moses, or Amadeus sound?

Amadeus Amadeus Amadeus....rock me Amadeus!

Guest bootstah

Hey "ERIC"

Thank You

??? ???

I think in your case you do need sleep, wtf are these ramblings about? Scary..... :o

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hey "ERIC"

Thank You

wtf..... lol this post is one of the weirdest ive ever read. lol

Shit Bling I thought it was one of your 'Official Reviews' of a club....LMFAO :P