Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parantula ripped off the decks at Space

V. Barbarino

Guest vaughan

This thread has me GLUED to my seat in suspense...

So much that I don't even wanna start a new thread...

so please forgive the poor placement of this public service announcement..

FredE_Brickwall_WEB.jpg

LUST4HOUSE.COM presents

FRED EVERYTHING

Om Records | 20:20 Vision | Montreal

FRIDAY JUNE 16TH

along with LUST resident dj's

JASON WIGGILL

SHELDON PRINCE

VAUGHAN LAZAR

BLUE!

222 ESPANOLA WAY - MIAMI BEACH

www.lust4house.com

www.myspace.com/lust4house

www.fredeverything.com

www1.myspace.com/fredeverything

FredE_Brickwall_WEB2.jpg

Level made me do it

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has me GLUED to my seat in suspense...

So much that I don't even wanna start a new thread...

so please forgive the poor placement of this public service announcement..

Level made me do it

LMFAO...

Great Plug!

Guest itsalexg

what is it with fukn ppl saying they play hard...

half of the people in the terrace are fuked up on a drug anyways..

i never understood that why would you want to listen to some softcore shit when your under the influence of a drug...

no one gets mad when OG or Ralph play hard so why get mad when these guys do..

and don't give me that crap the sound of the terrace is a specific one..you play good house and that's it..

the other half of the people in the terrace are sober so you want to keep them up and alive so what do you do?

you play hard...

these guys play in clubs because they are seeked after, not because they want to chug 4 coronas down, and ultimately they bring people

and i don't know why Saleen has such hatred for these guys, for someone not to get along with these dudes they have to be the devil's advocate...

detour_MHH.jpg

As mentioned already, the terrace requires a different approach (different sound).They are very few that can make me come out to catch a terrace set. For example,some locals, Nico, masiello, howells to name a few and others that played confrence and did super (digweed, Nick warren, and Zabiela).

Does "softcore shit" = no groove, vibe or desire to make you dance?

Also, as a party promoter i dont think it is wise for you to come on here running your mouth about "drugs, how fucked people are, or influence of drugs on EDM" Dont glorify this.

I guess you are one of the fucked up ones right?

Actually im not, but you can find me @ the ER where i work, pumping out the stomachs of people that have partied too hard friday or saturday,and sobering drunks up. I come out to the terrace sometime, but its not my thing.

And as Tres-b pointed out. Its a shame that you are a promoter and openly talking about that kinda BS on here openly. I dont think ill be making it to whatever party you promote.

I dont think juancho is in no way encouraging or promoting any drug use at all. In fact juancho is one of the only guys i know that can last till 11 am and longer without having a single drink or drug. How many of us can do that??? Perhaps he came across the wrong way but we cannot avoid the obvious, alot of the people on that terrace including some of the big dj's and fellow cj'ers are under the influence of some type of drug.

As for the patio sound maybe you guys didnt understand what he was trying to say. A good dj that knows how to play and work a crowd will play well in a patio or indoor setting. But harold you are correct, the patio sound is a distinct one.

And i finally realized it that saleen is actually helping parantula . Saleen you are doing a great job at giving the parantula boys alot of exposure. :)

Guest Cosmigonon

???

Who makes up Parantula?

???

bert n' ernie from sesame street.

:P

This morning I learned Bernie is Dominican, and Ernie is Puertorican. Just thought I'd share the info...

Guest vaughan

This morning I learned Bernie is Dominican, and Ernie is Puertorican. Just thought I'd share the info...

I was wondering... Thanks for the info! There were rumors flying around the water-cooler that Bert was from Nicaragua... but this makes sense now! ;D

Guest james stratus

I just felt like adding my $.02 to this wonderful little thread here by noting that in one week it has gotten over 1000 more views than the "CoolJunkie Forum Guidelines". ' ;D'

so what happened?

parantula just started with Space...but now they're out???

nobody knows... the conversation has switched from "whatever happened sunday AM", to Vaughans shameless promoting (its Level's fault. lol), to some guy who is supposedly a promoter taking about how "drugged out" everyone is on the space terrace to Sesame Street.

so there ya have it :P lol

Guest lyrik

OVER 4600 VIEWS :o :o :o :o :o

saleen is grinning from ear to ear

He stopped paying attention to this thread like 2-3 pages ago.

Guest Adam Singer

i was going to start a thread today but ill just piggy-back to this since it will probably get more reads:

Omar G, Vitaliy, & Myself are announcing a monthly residency @ Karma Lounge in Fort Lauderdale

We'll be doing the FIRST saturday of each month, starting with July 1st...hope to see some of you out there!! :D (we're working on fliers)

Guest LeVeL

to Vaughans shameless promoting (its Level's fault. lol)

LOL...yup thats the king of shameless promotion,resident cooljunkie spammer. He's like that annoying salesman that keeps knocking on your door trying to sell you something but your not wanting to open the door to hear the sales pitch.

Guest sross

Is it over....8 pages later

thank you!! :)

Intel reports that parantuala were not allowed to enter Nocturnal last night, they were spotted being held up at the front door.

It's back :P