Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great TV Programming on crappy cable channels

Bling

Guest JMT

sopranos, nip/tuck, the shield, entourage, mythbusters, etc.

what are you smoking? cable gives you the best shows on tv.

Guest macboy

netflix is by far the best cable channel would should buy..

I dumped my HBO on Monday, entrouage can't justify the 12 bucks for those shitty stations...

Great article on how netflix is pissing the cable companies off.

http://news.com.com/2100-1026-6080834.html?tag=tb

Good article, I actually have "The Conversation" in my collection. :)

I think cable companies should be worried more about the fact that their shows end up on the internet within 30 minutes after airing. I don't have HBO either, but I've never missed an episode of the Sopranos. :P

Guest klit

sopranos, nip/tuck, the shield, entourage, mythbusters, etc.

what are you smoking? cable gives you the best shows on tv.

Add rescue me to that list, used ot think the shield was my favorite drama on tv but rescue me is right there with it. I'd pick fx anyday over any of the network stations.

Netflix with some of these cable networks could be really good. Like renting the episode you missed this week b4 the one from next week is on could work. Though there is tivo to deal with if you going into that market.

une 7, 2006 -- FORMER "Full House" child star and crystal meth addict Jodie Sweetin is getting back to work. Sweetin has signed on to host the strip-tastic new show on Fuse, "Pants-Off Dance-Off." The show, taped at Fuse music TV's Midtown studio, features people of all ages taking off their clothes to their favorite music videos. No word yet if Sweetin plans to doff her duds, but Fuse says it hopes she will use her connections to get her former little TV sisters - Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - to join in the freaky fun.

une 7, 2006 -- FORMER "Full House" child star and crystal meth addict Jodie Sweetin is getting back to work. Sweetin has signed on to host the strip-tastic new show on Fuse, "Pants-Off Dance-Off." The show, taped at Fuse music TV's Midtown studio, features people of all ages taking off their clothes to their favorite music videos. No word yet if Sweetin plans to doff her duds, but Fuse says it hopes she will use her connections to get her former little TV sisters - Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - to join in the freaky fun.

i saw that show once...pretty much the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

Guest somefiercehouse

I've watched Pants off Dance off a few times...I wouldn't say it was the STUPIDEST thing I've seen....I liked it the first few times, whats not to like about people making fools of themselves....speaking of...

have you seen Suzanne Summers on the Home Shopping Network? The Soup got me watching it, and THAT, my friend, is quality TV. Seriously...if it's on and you have nothing better to do....those ladies are rediculous...and it helps if you a little help from Mary...of the Jane variety.

Guest Spankmeister

The 4400...

Deadliest Catch...

Dr Who...

Best Week Ever...

Iron Chef (both Japan and USA)

Worth the price of cable right there....but we get it free anyhow.. ;D