Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weed and x

i always smoke when i'm coming down. it kicks your roll back in. it's not at all like a normal high, but i can't imagine rolling without it. it's a good way to put yourself to sleep too. i'm all energetic for a while, then i can crash. cwm9.gif

Hmm....you know it is really wierd that I have not smoked weed yet while rolling, lol.

I heard it makes it last longer, or is that just the effect you feel, cuz weed makes everything seem like forever, lol. Plus, I am always inside a club when I start to come down, and I can't exactly start smoking in there, cuz the security is really annoying. However, in Limelight, they don't give a crap, lol....everyone smokes up in there.

Regardless, it's fun combining the two, from what I've heard. cwm9.gif

studiogirl and foxylady said it perfectly.smoke just when you start coming down(even if still in the club) then go to sleep or hit the beach.(its finally warm enough, yeahhh) cwm32.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

Right, coming down it's always good. Brings me back up and calms down the speedy effects of the trip that keep me awake. But when I'm rolling hard or peaking, I find a get a little weird of I take more than one good pull or if I smoke something that's of a lower quality. I also recall (vaguely LOL) being told that one can pick out people in a club or rave who've had a little too much weed. Like u can see on their faces how the trip went bad a little. I'm sure it depends on the person, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had that experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00:

i say!

YOU DONT SAY! cwm24.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

My ritual always involves eating whatever substance it is, then smoking. The weed high goes right into the trip, and then maybe a pull later on around my peak, and of course a comedown burn. I find a cigarett during a roll very satisfying too, and I'm not a smoker.

------------------

A Fungus Among Us

shroomdrawing.jpg

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

I have agree with everyone else, when I'm coming down it's a good way to chill out, but if I'm peaking and I pull down a few puffs, forget about it. I'm just messed in the head. I forget where I am and I lose all focus.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Smoke + E is good. If you smoke before taking e. When u do take e, you will feel it hit u much faster. And when u take it after e when you are coming down it brings your roll back.. not only that it makes you so FAKING RELAX!!!! Its unbelivable. I remember driving home one time after that. I had my seat all the way back and was driving with one finger while the wind was blowing. I felt like I was floating on air.

I always smoke up when I'm rolling....when at SF on Saturdays, we always sneak in a few joints......it always gives me a really nice high.....brings the roll back up.....I have noticed that it's good also when the weed is not that good....

smoke up and enjoy.......

Frank.

------------------

stoned_e0.gif