Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest ddg

Maradona = Hand of God = Cheater -- You can thank him for "Gloryfying The Dive" and divers shall be punished.

I think Argentina plays an excellent attacking football and are a joy to watch, when they are not fouling,diving,cheating,rolling and bribing referees.

Contrast them to Brazil or England,who play fair through hard tackles and have too much skill and diginity to rely on the referees to hand them matches. All i am trying to say is you have a fantastic squad, you don't need to playact and resort to cheating tactics to win,play fair.

Good luck tomorrow!

I'll be rooting for Germany,cause they play fair and honest football.

nopity.gif

LMAO!!!

come on major... ::);)

FUERZA CON LA ALBICELESTE!!!

game is setting itself up to be one for the ages.....

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

i also notice the same person holding the cuban and argentine flag :-\

I know where the picture is from now.... :-X

probably at one of those left axis rallys in BA where maradonna is a celebrity puppet brought in to stir the masses....

But that's beyond the point..... What is so grand about futbol is that all politics take a back seat......

sooooooooo carlitos, who r u rooting for tomorrow???

GER or ARG?????

;D

i also notice the same person holding the cuban and argentine flag :-\

I know where the picture is from now.... :-X

probably at one of those left axis rallys in BA where maradonna is a celebrity puppet brought in to stir the masses....

But that's beyond the point..... What is so grand about futbol is that all politics take a back seat......

sooooooooo carlitos, who r u rooting for tomorrow???

GER or ARG?????

;D

Either of them,he already has his Kaka jersey on.

Is it fucking friday yet? 8)

che leo, pobrecito, nadie le quiere ^^^^^^^^

Como seran las cosas que viene de un pais futbulero y tiene que hinchar por otro pais ::)

No worries Carlos,its all good homie :)

lol

you too d ;D

you know the rivalry.... ;)

rivalry? you're colombian there isn't no rivalry there.maybe with venezuela but not with Argentina ;D

Guest ddg

bro....everyone in s. america... has a rivalry with arg...lol

bc just like pacino in scarface..."you fucking with the best!!!"

:P

Nope wrong again.

Rivalrys are:

Argentina vs Brazil-Argentina vs Uruguay-Brazil vs Uruguay

Peru vs Ecuador

Argentina has more of a rivalry with Paraguay then with Colombia.

That 0-5 back in 1993 doesn't mean jack.That was just a little bit of fame for you guys that got your heads then were the first team eliminated in USA 94,ahhhhhhhh that gol Ernie Stweart scored for the US,screamed it like if it was Argentina :)

Guest Major

Maradona = Hand of God = Cheater -- You can thank him for "Gloryfying The Dive" and divers shall be punished.

I think Argentina plays an excellent attacking football and are a joy to watch, when they are not fouling,diving,cheating,rolling and bribing referees.

Contrast them to Brazil or England,who play fair through hard tackles and have too much skill and diginity to rely on the referees to hand them matches. All i am trying to say is you have a fantastic squad, you don't need to playact and resort to cheating tactics to win,play fair.

Good luck tomorrow!

Argentina%20Babe.jpg

She can tackle me anytime and it sucks to be germany and loose in their own Home court advantage....they have no chance....is MESSI TIME!!!! just another game in his incredible list of accomplishments....

If there's one thing i can't stand, it's fair-weather sports fan.

The only reason i'm rooting for Germany in this match,it's because they play fair football.

I really want England to win the cup... why - because i support my own team and believe they can win any match against any team. I am proud to be English and wouldn't dishonour by birthright by sporting another countries flag.. i'll leave that to the glory hunters like you... where are you from again?

I already stated why i'm rooting for Germany(see above)besides i'm just having a bit of fun with Diego&Happyface.

You on the other hand are a Bandwagon fan... Bandwagon fans prefer teams that have a long tradition of wining championships, like Brazil & Argentina. In another thread you're rooting for Brazil in this thread you're all about Argentina. Fairenough Colombia didn't qualify,better luck next time... you're immediate neighbour is Ecuador and you live in the states... did you root for USA or Ecucdor? i bet not cause they're not favourites to win it. Did you buy a Heat jersey last week after they won the NBA championship :)

Its all good mate,have fun!! Good luck to all the teams you are rooting for ;)

Guest Major

Good luck tomorrow!

nopity.gif

LMAO!!!

Really looking forward to this match, should be the best one yet. Make a phone call tell them to save the diving for the Olympics ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Nope wrong again.

Rivalrys are:

Argentina vs Brazil-Argentina vs Uruguay-Brazil vs Uruguay

Peru vs Ecuador

Argentina has more of a rivalry with Paraguay then with Colombia.

That 0-5 back in 1993 doesn't mean jack.That was just a little bit of fame for you guys that got your heads then were the first team eliminated in USA 94,ahhhhhhhh that gol Ernie Stweart scored for the US,screamed it like if it was Argentina :)

TRUEEEE!!!!

I was talking about with acolombian friend of mine, how colombians "think" they have this big rivalry with Argentina, when in all reality, argentinians coulnd't give a shit... :P

Guest Major

Good luck tomorrow!

nopity.gif

Happyface :) after the match tomorow :(

Guest r3nz0

If Argentina plays the way I know they can, it doesn't matter if Franz Beckenbauer finds the Fountain of Youth and puts on a uniform for zee Germans, the Argentineans are taking this one.

Guest ddg

Good luck tomorrow!

nopity.gif

LMAO!!!

Really looking forward to this match, should be the best one yet. Make a phone call tell them to save the diving for the Olympics ;)

LMAO...major..you bloody wanker!!!! lol

TODAY IS THE DAY

ARGENTINA 3-2 (just like in '86!!!)

italy squeaks by 2-1