Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest sross

WTF, Zidane wins Golden Ball award?! ??? :o. What message is Fifa trying to send to kids and young players?! What a bunch of crap

A very odd choice. Even ignoring the headbutt he had a pretty average tournament. There were a lot of players who were far more consistent.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

WTF, Zidane wins Golden Ball award?! ??? :o. What message is Fifa trying to send to kids and young players?! What a bunch of crap

I agree... totally sentimental call by the media. Cannavaro was more deserving for his relentless defense and cool demeanor... but that's not as exciting and controvercial a choice as Zidane... and that's what the media is all about.

Yep and even Pirlo, he won "man of the match" 3 times (Ghana, Germany and finals)..

Look at those tackles, Materazzi is one crazy individual, for these tackles you should go to jail :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5142970568688502787&q=Materazzi

:o :o :o :o

Well, if the soccer thing doesn't work out, he can always play for the NFL...

Guest ddg

those photoshops r fucking classic!!!

i was very disappointed when we lost to germany, and i was hoping that they would win it all...as far as the final..i was rooting for the ref to kill everyone on the field.. :D

south africa 2010....whos in!!????