Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest sross

Watch out for "funny" calls and offside's in 1/4 finals also.

Ref from games Cro-Aus and Por-Hol have been sent home because I guess they didnt do job right, Cro and Hol were suppose to win those games.

Ref from Ita-Aus is going to be ref on Brazil-France and ref from Brazil-Ghana game will be ref on Germany-Argentina game.

And this is all coincidence, I don't think so. So I'm guessing ref's will be going towards European teams to go through (Fra and Ger) or maybe towards Brazil and Germany, in either way I don't see them going Argentina's way so in orded for Argentina to go through they will have to play against 13 (ref and home court fans). Also ref for Eng-Por game is from Argentina. I saw this on one website, I hope it's not true but I don't see why they would lie about it.

Wow, you like your conspiracy theories huh?

Deni pictured earlier:

mulder-fox.jpg

:P

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Will history repeat itself, how people come up with this I don't get it ;D

Argentina won in 1978+1986=3964

Germany won in 1974+1990=3964

Brazil won in 1962+2002=3964

Brazil again in 1970+1994=3964

So 3964-2006=1958 which means Brazil again.

England screwed up this "statistic" in 1998 :)

LOL< I remember everybody used that chart to predict England's win in 98...

Guest r3nz0

Ref from games Cro-Aus and Por-Hol have been sent home because I guess they didnt do job right, Cro and Hol were suppose to win those games.

Ref from Ita-Aus is going to be ref on Brazil-France and ref from Brazil-Ghana game will be ref on Germany-Argentina game.

And this is all coincidence, I don't think so. So I'm guessing ref's will be going towards European teams to go through (Fra and Ger) or maybe towards Brazil and Germany, in either way I don't see them going Argentina's way so in orded for Argentina to go through they will have to play against 13 (ref and home court fans). Also ref for Eng-Por game is from Argentina. I saw this on one website, I hope it's not true but I don't see why they would lie about it.

Remind me never to smoke a joint and chill with you. You would see police officers in black helicopters coming after us.

Remind me never to smoke a joint and chill with you. You would see police officers in black helicopters coming after us.

Hahaha that's why I stoped smoking, j/k ;D. Just watch and learn both you and sross :). We will see some funny calls in 1/4 for sure and trust me I would love to be wrong about this more then you because ref's are just killing World Cup and it's taking that joy we all love from it.

BTW, I didn't come up with these, I just read it on website and found it interesting, now we shall see what will happen on Friday and Saturday :). I just find it funny how ref's from Cro-Aus and Por-Hol are sent home and those other 2 are not and they have both been given games in 1/4 finals, don't you all?! :)

Guest sross

All games have funny calls. Referees are humans and humans make mistakes. Refs make far less mistakes than most players do in the space of 90 minutes...

All games have funny calls. Referees are humans and humans make mistakes. Refs make far less mistakes than most players do in the space of 90 minutes...

Ref's, players, humas in general do make mistakes, no question about that but some humans get paid to make mistakes, there is difference. Look at Italian Seria A.

Maradona passed by the hotel where the Argentina national team is staying to give them his support and a few words of wisdom.

Can't wait till friday. Argentina-Germany will be playing in

05_football_berlin3.jpg capacity for about 75.000 fans in where out of those 75.000 fans,2.500 will be argentineans lol so Argentina basically will be playing not only against the german players but a whole stadium aswell,not to mention we are playing the host nation.

Just bring it.

Guest ddg

ARGENTINA FTW!!!!

i cant believe fucking france beat spain..always a consistent choke with the spaniards!! i hope svenchenko (sp?) scores 5 goals against italy...brazil over france imo and england over portugal in pks...

Brazil vs. France looks like a huge match up...a rematch of the 1998 World Cup Finals.

I am going with the French anybody but Brazil.

So Rick with what Team are you going for ?

Given those 2 choices, I'd rahter have Brasil win...

To tell you the truth I don't like France at all. Never did. So in that particular game, I'm rooting for Brazil. However, I'd like to see somebody else win the cup this year. Germany has been one of my favorites for a long time.

Guest ddg

quilmes beer is pretty good..

major, dont be mad that diegito scored the greatest goal in world cup history on your english team...and also the most controversial one too.. ;)

Guest Major

Maradona = Hand of God = Cheater -- You can thank him for "Gloryfying The Dive" and divers shall be punished.

I think Argentina plays an excellent attacking football and are a joy to watch, when they are not fouling,diving,cheating,rolling and bribing referees.

Contrast them to Brazil or England,who play fair through hard tackles and have too much skill and diginity to rely on the referees to hand them matches. All i am trying to say is you have a fantastic squad, you don't need to playact and resort to cheating tactics to win,play fair.

Good luck tomorrow!

I'll be rooting for Germany,cause they play fair and honest football.

Guest teabag

Maradona = Hand of God = Cheater -- You can thank him for "Gloryfying The Dive" and divers shall be punished.

I think Argentina plays an excellent attacking football and are a joy to watch, when they are not fouling,diving,cheating,rolling and bribing referees.

Contrast them to Brazil or England,who play fair through hard tackles and have too much skill and diginity to rely on the referees to hand them matches. All i am trying to say is you have a fantastic squad, you don't need to playact and resort to cheating tactics to win,play fair.

Good luck tomorrow!

Argentina%20Babe.jpg

She can tackle me anytime and it sucks to be germany and loose in their own Home court advantage....they have no chance....is MESSI TIME!!!! just another game in his incredible list of accomplishments....

Guest Major

Good luck tomorrow!

Argentina%20Babe.jpg

She can tackle me anytime and it sucks to be germany and loose in their own Home court advantage....they have no chance....is MESSI TIME!!!! just another game in his incredible list of accomplishments....

If there's one thing i can't stand, it's fair-weather sports fan.

The only reason i'm rooting for Germany in this match,it's because they play fair football.

I really want England to win the cup... why - because i support my own team and believe they can win any match against any team. I am proud to be English and wouldn't dishonour by birthright by sporting another countries flag.. i'll leave that to the glory hunters like you... where are you from again?

Guest Cosmigonon

Contrast them to Brazil or England,who play fair through hard tackles and have too much skill and diginity to rely on the referees to hand them matches.

Do you remember Rivaldo's faking a head injury when a turkish player hit the ball and hit him in his knees 4 years ago, and got the turkish player red carded?

Guest Major

Contrast them to Brazil or England,who play fair through hard tackles and have too much skill and diginity to rely on the referees to hand them matches.

Do you remember Rivaldo's faking a head injury when a turkish player hit the ball and hit him in his knees 4 years ago, and got the turkish player red carded?

ok, so that's 1 minor incident :P How can i forget Rivaldo, it was his goal that knocked us out... didn't mind though,i was still celebrating our victory over Argentina in Sapporo ;D

Good luck tomorrow!

nopity.gif

Guest teabag

Good luck tomorrow!

Argentina%20Babe.jpg

If there's one thing i can't stand, it's fair-weather sports fan.

The only reason i'm rooting for Germany in this match,it's because they play fair football.

I really want England to win the cup... why - because i support my own team and believe they can win any match against any team. I am proud to be English and wouldn't dishonour by birthright by sporting another countries flag.. i'll leave that to the glory hunters like you... where are you from again?

AHHH.....so you are English and support Germany even though your country is still in the tournament...your loyalty is at most laughable....you are contradicting yourself in more ways than English world championships....on the other hand I'm half Colombian and my team is not in the tournament...but we have two excellent South American teams that are owning both Germany and England out in their own hood.....Sucks to be you...or your teams....

this is how southamericans represent to the haters that can't win:

Argentine%20soccer%20legend%20Diego%20Maradona%20.jpg

20050607elpepudep_11_I_LCO.jpg

Guest mp3some

Argentine%20soccer%20legend%20Diego%20Maradona%20.jpg

Is this maradonna picture from this world cup??? ???

Notice the flagrant VENEZUELAN flag in the back! lol

has anyone noticed the Venezuelan flag visible in lamost 75% of the matches this year???

We may not be in the world cup, but we are serious followers! ;) REALLY! lol

I am surprised i havent seen as many this year... Last world cup, every game i watched had a flag either on the midfield or behind the goal........... but 70% is pretty high tho!

I'll be looking out for MY flag tomorrow... My friend will be at the match, and he borrowed mine! hehe

May the best team win!!!

8)