Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam even Gaie is rooting for Italia. :o

Out of all teams I would have never thought Italia to reach the finals.Yes,their defense is unbelievable only allowing one gol against and they scored on themselves.

oh and btw Italias gols were outta hand

hey Carlos wanted to know if you can go with me to the local sports store to buy myself an italian jersey.What do you say? :)

Guest mursa

4h45m till Portigal vs France ..........Vamos la Portugal ! , faz a nossa nacao ainda mais orgulhosa de ti !

Guest djcarlosf

as much as i dont like c. ronaldo, im gonna go for portugal on this one... would be nice to have a new country win a cup!

and leo, STFU im not argentinan 'they might have eliminated us but we still have italy' ummm ffs ::)

;D

would be nice to have a new country win a cup!

;D

:o

this coming from someone that was going for a team (brazil) that has 5 world cup titles?!

hell if it isnt brasil, then id rather have it be anyone else but italy or arg... ;)

you band wagon motherfucker

wheres m.a.j.o.r ? I want to know who does he predict todays winner.He's been right so far. :P and what no complains about the italians diving and cheating vs the german?

and Jose Alberto I told you no mo pics.Sorry dude but I think today is the end for Portugal,it's not hating lol I just think that France have stepped it up and are the stronger team btw you guys (portugal) have a brazilian coach and thats more of a reason for them to think they're the best.

tapa.jpg

and mursa you didn't tell me you had family attending the portugal-england game

918067703.jpg

:)

Guest Major

I hope France wins today, they're the only team left that play fair and honest football. They deserve to be in the final!

Guest mursa

Honest football ?? ::)..............stepping on peoples nuts(rooney) is honest football huh

@ LMAO at leo ! ..

Guest Major

Honest football ?? ::)..............stepping on peoples nuts(rooney) is honest football huh

@ LMAO at leo ! ..

can't wait for Rooney to knock the shit out of Ronaldo when they go back for pre-season training,that's if Man U let him come back.

Guest musicalmissionary

I hope France wins today, they're the only team left that play fair and honest football. They deserve to be in the final!

Henry grabbing his face when he collided with Puyol shoulder-to-shoulder in the Spain match is "fair and honest" football? Gimme a fuckin break. I hope France goes down... but I doubt it.

All you guys stop bitching,all teams have had players do dive and cheat or whatever you want to call it.I think the teams that did not intend to cheat or dive are the african teams and look at where they are now.I'm not saying diving and cheating is the answer but it has been a part of futbol for the longest and it will continue to be so.It is up to the ref to see it and make the right decision.Henry,Ballack,Terry,Lampard,C.Ronaldo,Tevez,Ronaldo, etc etc are just to name of few i've seen take dives or fake a supposed injury to get the opposing player carded or ejected.

Guest musicalmissionary

All you guys stop bitching,all teams have had players do dive and cheat or whatever you want to call it.I think the teams that did not intend to cheat or dive are the african teams and look at where they are now.I'm not saying diving and cheating is the answer but it has been a part of futbol for the longest and it will continue to be so.It is up to the ref to see it and make the right decision.Henry,Ballack,Terry,Lampard,C.Ronaldo,Tevez,Ronaldo, etc etc are just to name of few i've seen take dives or fake a supposed injury to get the opposing player carded or ejected.

One thing is the standard "go down after any contact" and another is blatantly grabbing a body part that wasn't even touched. The latter should be punishable by a one-game suspension if caught in a post-game video review. If players knew that their every move could be scrutinized in a post-game video review and blatant cheating (like Henry's) could get them suspended I guarantee you they would clean their shit up and just PLAY THE GAME.

Guest Major

Happyface: yea, i saw the Italians rolling around playacting, pleading for freekicks as usual. Brilliant Match, rather unfortunate Germany lost. France played brilliant football against Brazil if they can emulate that performance against Portugal they'll take the game today,expect fouling,rolling diving,pulling shirts from the Potugese.

I think Zidane and his squad deserve to lift the 'Jules Rimet'

I don't like France, but I respect their skill. They've proven me wrong this whole world cup. Props to them for making it this far. Germany is gone so i'm not rooting for any team in particular. I just want to see a good game today.

Guest mursa

@ LMAO at leo ! ..

can't wait for Rooney to knock the shit out of Ronaldo when they go back for pre-season training,that's if Man U let him come back.

No need for that /....ronaldo himself wants to leave manchester............wants to go to real madrid ....just like beckham did .

Guest Major

One thing is the standard "go down after any contact" and another is blatantly grabbing a body part that wasn't even touched. The latter should be punishable by a one-game suspension if caught in a post-game video review. If players knew that their every move could be scrutinized in a post-game video review and blatant cheating (like Henry's) could get them suspended I guarantee you they would clean their shit up and just PLAY THE GAME.

They do review tapes, players get fined and suspended quite often. Rivaldo was fined $12'000.00 last world cup for holding his face when the ball hit his thigh,match against turkey

Guest Major

@ LMAO at leo ! ..

No need for that /....ronaldo himself wants to leave manchester............wants to go to real madrid ....just like beckham did .

It's the hooligan coming out of me ;D

They do review tapes, players get fined and suspended quite often. Rivaldo was fined $12'000.00 last world cup for holding his face when the ball hit his thigh,match against turkey

Really? World Cup > $12,000.00 anytime

Did Fifa make them play again? Once the call is made,done deal and its over no matter or how much of a reason you have.Once the ref made the call wether it's a bad one your dreams are scattered of becoming world champs or even wining a game.I blame fifa for this.They have done a shitty job picking the refs they have to ref these crucial games.I don't blame the players I blame the shitty officials that have no personality and can't handle the pressure when it comes down to making a call vs a power house nation such as Brazil,Argentina,Germany,Italia,and England.

Guest LiquidX

Really? World Cup > $12,000.00 anytime

Did Fifa make them play again? Once the call is made,done deal and its over no matter or how much of a reason you have.Once the ref made the call wether it's a bad one your dreams are scattered of becoming world champs or even wining a game.I blame fifa for this.They have done a shitty job picking the refs they have to ref these crucial games.I don't blame the players I blame the shitty officials that have no personality and can't handle the pressure when it comes down to making a call vs a power house nation such as Brazil,Argentina,Germany,Italia,and England.

True in all sense of the word. The Refs. have screwed up badly in this world cup.

Anywayss.... Im ancious to see how Portugal plays with all it's big players back into the field ( most were on the benchees with their yellow, red cards from their game with the Dutch ) .. Another entertaining evening. I like Portugals play, I think they hve equal chances of beating each other up. I'll side with Portugal on this one.

Guest LeVeL

Go Portugal.... 8)

Portugal win over England was well deserved, England should of been eliminated a long time ago, the team lacked major offense and were just getting by on their wins.