Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T-Birds.......????

Ok now,you don't hafta go public with the little nose thing ok, just wait till I see u next time Bryan!!!! I let you off easy this past Saturday with our little fight that was supposed to take place, well, sorry but you won't be so lucky next time!!!!!! cwm23.gif LOLOLOL !!!

cwm32.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Haven't seem round my way...Romy...tell me if they "burn" or not....hehehehe cwm27.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Haven't seem round my way...Romy...tell me if they "burn" or not....hehehehe cwm27.gifcwm24.gif

Hey, well, I took some this past Saturday, they were pretty good but didn't get that hard of a roll off of them since I've been doin pills every Sat for like 2 months straight, surprised I rolled as hard as I did 2 weeks ago!!! Ever since the little "no-where land" advice, it doesn't really burn at all, hehe. This coming weekend though, definitly taking a break, I have to ya know?

Talk to ya later

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I know, I really want to this weekend too. But besides I'm kinda broke too cwm10.gif

So, I don't think there's a way for me to come up with some money, oh well....

Have fun though this weekend, I'll probably just stick to having a few drinks ya know?

romy20 cwm11.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Took 2 weekends off so I would be ready for the holiday weekend...don't take this wknd of Romy...it's a holiday...wait one more week!

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

cwm2.gif We'll see 'bout that Romy...we'll talk come Tuesday...see how many daze you took off...probably the same amount I will cwm29.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

HEY ROMY BRUCE LEE SAID HE WANTS TO MAKE IT BURN.

Hmmmmmmm, really? i'm pondering wether I should let him or not......yeah what the hell!!! Why not ya know!!!? hehe.....

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

They are also called Armani's, Airwalks, slippers... I have tried these, they were in Chicago about two months ago. They don't last that long, but they will make you dance your ass off for a couple of hours, on a scale of 1-10, I would rate em a 7.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif