Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Heat suck balls

240turbo

I keep telling you Heat fans that Dallas is going to be a nightmare for You. Even before the finals started I knew it. Dallas is simply too much for them. Too many strategies, they wore them down tonight. Dallas Plays as a team, Miami does not. Too many superstars, too many egos. Forget it, they're not winning this year. Two ass whoopings in a row? LOL... It'll be really funny if they get swept. :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScorpioPhunk

;D

Could have sworn I heard the crowd chanting...

We Want the Spurs

We Want the Spurs

We Want the Spurs

Guest klit

your trying to hard to start some drama. I saw this coming but to rub it in the faces of the locals is pretty lame.

Guest ezgoing74

I hate to say this, but we are losing in game 7 in Dallas. The heat is going to win every home game and so it's Dallas.

your trying to hard to start some drama. I saw this coming but to rub it in the faces of the locals is pretty lame.

Just pointing out real facts. I'm not even a Dallas fan. I just admire the way they play. I'm a fan of the game and I want to see a good series, not a blowout. Miami played like they were high on weed. It's obvious I'm not a Heat fan either but, it sure is disappointing to watch Dallas play a College team in the Finals.

Guest teabag

Shaq suks balls not the entire team...... he is the franchise player the leader and the vision on the finals....he is the one failing on a monumental way........is up to him to at least finish this thing with dignity.........I believed on him ....I was the only one that bet for the heat in my office.. show dignity shaq....u motherf*cker!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I hate to say this, but we are losing in game 7 in Dallas. The heat is going to win every home game and so it's Dallas.

What makes you think that the series is going back to Dalllas? I'd say that the series would make it back to Dallas if the first 2 games were even close. The Heat lost both games by half time! What indication has the Heat given you that they can even compete with the Mavs let alone beat the Mavs 2 of 3 games here in Miami?

Guest Dj_Peace

always a afan of the underdog, I am optimistic the Heat will win at home and the series will make it to game 6 - no game 7 though. What is disheartening to me is how quickly the fairweather fans in south flroida kick thier home teams to the curb. I have and will alwyas continue to be a die-hard White Sox Fan, Chicago bulls Fan, Black Hawks fan and of course a Bears fan. Growing up in Chicago, chicago sports was and still is likened unto a religion. We don't change horses in mid-stream.

However, here in south Florida,most so-called fans are really just johnny come latelys that jumped on the band wagaon since the moment that it seems the local team hits a bad stretch, most south florida fans kick them to the curb like a bunch of lepers. There are some loyal fans in south florida but it seems that, like myself, they are transplants. What's up with that?

Guest swirlundergrounder

always a afan of the underdog, I am optimistic the Heat will win at home and the series will make it to game 6 - no game 7 though. What is disheartening to me is how quickly the fairweather fans in south flroida kick thier home teams to the curb. I have and will alwyas continue to be a die-hard White Sox Fan, Chicago bulls Fan, Black Hawks fan and of course a Bears fan. Growing up in Chicago, chicago sports was and still is likened unto a religion. We don't change horses in mid-stream.

However, here in south Florida,most so-called fans are really just johnny come latelys that jumped on the band wagaon since the moment that it seems the local team hits a bad stretch, most south florida fans kick them to the curb like a bunch of lepers. There are some loyal fans in south florida but it seems that, like myself, they are transplants. What's up with that?

You are totally right about that. I'm from Seattle and I will always be loyal to my Seattle teams.

The thing about pro sports down here with exception to the Dolphins is that the NBA and MLB is relatively new down here.

NBA and MLB in South Florida has not had the time to build a lifelong loyal fan base like all the Chicago teams have had over the last century per say with regards to both MLB teams in Chicago for example..

Guest jbit

it sure is disappointing to watch Dallas play a College team in the Finals.

So which college team would you like to compare the Heat to tonight ;D

ass clown

Oh please... That win was nothing to be proud of. The Heat barely won. Dallas is still the better team. I predict Dallas in 5. The Heat are not worthy of a ring.

Nothing to be proud of? Maybe if you're not a Heat fan.The triple A was going bananas.Of course its something to be proud of,its the NBA finals.Despite playing like crap and making alot of mistakes the players never gave up and it payed off at the end.

Guest skywalker01

The series will not make it back to Dallas. Mark my words

ok, thanks. we'll mark your words.

Guest LeVeL

Ohhh man I knew this thread would come back to haunt him, never estimate the underdog.

The momentum is in the Heats favor, we need to stick to Heat basketball and we will be fine.

Rick stick to soccer because you obviusly been wrong with your basketball predictions... :P

Ok...they deserved this one, I give it to them, I'm a fair guy. But Dallas is still going to win. As for Fagwalker01, after staying quiet during the whole thread, all of a sudden you turn into a cheerleader? Leave that to the chicks. Get off the nuts pal. Actually, do like your beloved Heat and suck some balls.