Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Heat suck balls

240turbo

Guest skywalker01

after staying quiet during the whole thread' date=' all of a sudden you turn into a cheerleader?

[/quote']

c'mon now donkey boy, you make asinine predictions against the heat on the miami board so expect some shit when you're wrong. it's all in jest so wipe away the tears and have a good weekend.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vegasguy25

I think Dallas had their one poor performance for this series last night. The Heat were able to take advantage, and I am sure Pat Riley will have the Heat ready to play Dallas at their best, which is most likely what the Heat will be facing on Sunday.

after staying quiet during the whole thread, all of a sudden you turn into a cheerleader?

you make asinine predictions against the heat on the miami board so expect some shit when you're wrong.

I'm not wrong until the end of the Finals. Only thing i'm wrong about is thinking you were straight. What a disappointment. Move on Fag. :P

Guest vegasguy25

I'm sure you guys already know, but in case anyone doesn't, Jerry Stackhouse is suspended for Sunday's game.

I'm sure you guys already know, but in case anyone doesn't, Jerry Stackhouse is suspended for Sunday's game.

heat fans better hope they don't lose on Sunday with Dallas missing one of their main guys. That would be embarrassing for them. I'm not even a Dallas fan, I just like seeing the heat getting their ass rightfully kicked.

I'm sure you guys already know' date=' but in case anyone doesn't, Jerry Stackhouse is suspended for Sunday's game.

[/quote']

heat fans better hope they don't lose on Sunday with Dallas missing one of their main guys. That would be embarrassing for them. I'm not even a Dallas fan, I just like seeing the heat getting their ass rightfully kicked.

With stackhouse suspended.. i dont think heat fans have much to worry about on Sunday.

Guest jbit

And rightfully so, shaq should have had skates on and a stick in his hand 'cause Stackhouse checked him like a hockey player

the act of a desparate man

Guest vegasguy25

That was a very, very poor decision by Jerry Stackhouse to risk a suspension by committing sucha hard foul. The NBA Finals is what every basketball player growing up dreams of, and so few actually make it. When you are fortunate enough to get there, don't fuck it up by putting yourself at risk for suspension. If the Mavs lose on Sunday, they are in real danger of losing the series even with the last two games at home.

Guest jbit

Hey Rick....How confident are you really about the Mavs winning? How about a wager????? Nothing of monetary value of course, just something to make the shit talking more interesting. With the series tied 2-2, tabula rasa.

Mavs win....im banned from CJ

Heat win....your banned from CJ

Put up or shut up

Hey Rick....How confident are you really about the Mavs winning? How about a wager????? Nothing of monetary value of course, just something to make the shit talking more interesting. With the series tied 2-2, tabula rasa.

Put up or shut up

You're retarded. ???

Guest jbit

Hey Rick....How confident are you really about the Mavs winning? How about a wager????? Nothing of monetary value of course' date=' just something to make the shit talking more interesting. With the series tied 2-2, tabula rasa.

Put up or shut up

[/quote']

You're retarded. ???

as i suspected....no balls

Put up or shut up

You're retarded. ???

Whatever homo... Like I said I m a fan of neither team so i'm not betting. I just like to see the Heat get their asses kicked because of the phony Miami fans like yourself that jump on the heat bandwagon when they're doing good. I have nothing against the Heat, I just can't stand the fake fans. I bet you never saw a basketball game or never knew anyhting about the sport until the Heat made it to the finals. I just want to see a good series. I'm a fan of the GAME you jackass.

This is an example about a diehard Heat fan going to the game telling JSHIT about it:

DIEHARD HEAT FAN: Hey man I'm gonna see the heat!!!! they're gonna kick ass tonight!!

JSHIT: Oh I already saw that movie "The Heat" with Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino. It was totally radical dude!

DIEHARD HEAT FAN: WTF are you talking about you moron???? Get outta here before I hit you with this ball!

Guest jbit

Hey Rick....How confident are you really about the Mavs winning? How about a wager????? Nothing of monetary value of course' date=' just something to make the shit talking more interesting. With the series tied 2-2, tabula rasa.

Put up or shut up

[/quote']

You're retarded. ???

Ok...how about if the mavs lose the series I'll let you finish painting my house???? I know if you can't post on CJ your therapist visits might increase...i wouldn't want that on my conscience.

Guest vaughan

it's funny how people sometimes take things so personal on a message board

great thread

THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!! You have a hell of nerve to come on here and say shit like... OOps... Sorry... I almost did it again!

:D;) ;D

Put up or shut up

You're retarded. ???

Ok...how about if the mavs lose the series I'll let you finish painting my house???? I know if you can't post on CJ your therapist visits might increase...i wouldn't want that on my conscience.

Sorry buddy, can't paint your house even if the Mavs lose. No time for that. Time is money, I have customers to see and deals to close.

Guest skywalker01

I just like to see the Heat get their asses kicked....

......I just want to see a good series.

which is it dumbass? quit talking in circles.

and btw the heat sold out EVERY home game this season, so i guess the fans have been "phony" the whole year

and btw the heat sold out EVERY home game this season, so i guess the fans have been "phony" the whole year

Yo, you're taking this way too seriously, let it go already man. It's a fucking nightlife forum. You're crying like a little girl man. You fit the perfect description of a "chickman". Let it go already.

Guest skywalker01

hey man, i just gotta call you out since you started a "heat suck" thread on the miami board. like i said, it's all in jest; sports and shit talking go hand in hand. now promise you'll be wearing a heat "nba champs" shirt at the parade if they pull this thing out.

Guest addictedtospace

and btw the heat sold out EVERY home game this season' date=' so i guess the fans have been "phony" the whole year

[/quote']

Yo, you're taking this way too seriously, let it go already man. It's a fucking nightlife forum. You're crying like a little girl man. You fit the perfect description of a "chickman". Let it go already.

You let it go because the maveRICKs suck. If they would be winning you'd be talking shit instead of "let it go already man. It's a fucking nightlife forum." But instead your hiding behind Mr. Cuban's shittiy attitude. Go kick a stationary bike you David Hasselhof fan. Im going to buy a Dallas Jersey and give it to Pops so he can wash all our cars with it on Saturday nights. :P

Guest skywalker01

I keep telling you Heat fans that Dallas is going to be a nightmare for You. Even before the finals started I knew it. Dallas is simply too much for them. Too many strategies' date=' they wore them down tonight. Dallas Plays as a team, Miami does not. Too many superstars, too many egos. Forget it, they're not winning this year. Two ass whoopings in a row? LOL... It'll be really funny if they get swept. :P

[/quote']

yo, rick....where ya at??!!