Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Heat suck balls

240turbo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbit

I keep telling you Heat fans that Dallas is going to be a nightmare for You. Even before the finals started I knew it. Dallas is simply too much for them. Too many strategies, they wore them down tonight. Dallas Plays as a team, Miami does not. Too many superstars, too many egos. Forget it, they're not winning this year. Two ass whoopings in a row? LOL... It'll be really funny if they get swept. :P

yo, rick....where ya at??!!

he's trying to decide which hand to use to pull his head out of his ass ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I keep telling you Heat fans that Dallas is going to be a nightmare for You. Even before the finals started I knew it. Dallas is simply too much for them. Too many strategies, they wore them down tonight. Dallas Plays as a team, Miami does not. Too many superstars, too many egos. Forget it, they're not winning this year. Two ass whoopings in a row? LOL... It'll be really funny if they get swept. :P

LOL.. we won't hear from him for a while..

Guest addictedtospace

What bullshit theory you going to through out RICK? Alien abduction before the game???

Guest slamminshaun

Oh please... That win was nothing to be proud of. The Heat barely won. Dallas is still the better team. I predict Dallas in 5. The Heat are not worthy of a ring.

If sucking balls is slang for winning championships, then yes, the Heat do suck balls.

hey DICK....Uhgem....Im mean Rick.....YOU JUST GOT OWNED!!!!

dont quit your day job at McDonalds

I'm here dickhead, I just have a life unlike you. I have things to do, customers to see. I hate the heat, and I always will. But I gave them their due props. They played hard and deserved the win. Dallas did not play well . So they lost. At least I'm man enough to admit it. You guys are getting emotional like a bunch of bitches, because I dissed your team. Talking shit and sports go together. What sports fan does not know that? I just wanted to see a good series and as stated before I'm not a fan of either team. I love the GAME. I'm a knick fan so now you know why I hate the heat. I don't have time to replyto all you bitches so this applied to all of you. And I'm done. No more replies from me. Suck my dick. Nuff Said...

:P

Guest teabag

Rick, it's not too late, save face and delete this thread.

Quick POD Sticky IT!

haha that's funny!!! it sucks to make bold statements such this in sports that are so volatile!!

Guest teabag

Quick POD Sticky IT!

haha that's funny!!! it sucks to make bold statements such this in sports that are so volatile!!

221088780721.jpg

Hey rick you are a bitter sad f#cking looser...no need to reply....the knicks suck camel c*ck starting by their coach all the way to envious shitty fans like you.....see you at the parade you rat motherf*cker...knicks will never ever ever win....the east is the Heats territory until we decide is enough.....

I'm not deleting anything. I'd rather be hated for what I am than liked for what I'm not. I'm as real as they get. I'm not here to be politically correct or make friends, I speak my mind. I'm not phony like half of you faggots in here. I stand my ground no matter what.

Quick POD Sticky IT!

221088780721.jpg

Hey rick you are a bitter sad f#cking looser...no need to reply....the knicks suck camel c*ck starting by their coach all the way to envious shitty fans like you.....see you at the parade you rat motherf*cker...knicks will never ever ever win....the east is the Heats territory until we decide is enough.....

Can you say emotional? Holy fuck. When was the last time you got layed? Sports are not for you man. You can't handle the shit talking. Try ballet, perfect for a guy with low testosterone count like yourself. You took my rant way too seriously.

I just like to see the Heat get their asses kicked....

......I just want to see a good series.

which is it dumbass? quit talking in circles.

and btw the heat sold out EVERY home game this season, so i guess the fans have been "phony" the whole year

Yo, you're taking this way too seriously, let it go already man. It's a fucking nightlife forum. You're crying like a little girl man. You fit the perfect description of a "chickman". Let it go already.

You let it go because the maveRICKs suck. If they would be winning you'd be talking shit instead of "let it go already man. It's a fucking nightlife forum." But instead your hiding behind Mr. Cuban's shittiy attitude. Go kick a stationary bike you David Hasselhof fan. Im going to buy a Dallas Jersey and give it to Pops so he can wash all our cars with it on Saturday nights. :P

She left her panties here. Tell her to come get them. Make sure you don't kiss her either.

I keep telling you Heat fans that Dallas is going to be a nightmare for You. Even before the finals started I knew it. Dallas is simply too much for them. Too many strategies' date=' they wore them down tonight. Dallas Plays as a team, Miami does not. Too many superstars, too many egos. Forget it, they're not winning this year. Two ass whoopings in a row? LOL... It'll be really funny if they get swept. :P

[/quote']

LOL.. we won't hear from him for a while..

At least I have enough balls to stick to my guns and not kiss ass even after the heat won. Which cannot be said about you.

Guest jbit

Your a Nicks fan?....well....that explains everything. Funny how you kept that little piece of information a secret till after the Heat cleaned house.

Not only does your home team suck, but your arch nemesis just won the NBA title .... ouch :-[

And for gods sake....fix your avatar. (here's a hint, use a URL that leads to a picture)

Your a Nicks fan?....well....that explains everything. Funny how you kept that little piece of information a secret till after the Heat cleaned house.

Not only does your home team suck, but your arch nemesis just won the NBA title .... ouch :-[

And for gods sake....fix your avatar. (here's a hint, use a URL that leads to a picture)

I left the Knicks out it of because they had nothing to do with the finals. I was being objective. But some of you guys are not smart enough to understand that.

We're all talking shit here. That's just how sports fans are. I don't take your Knick bashing seriously, and you shouldn't take my heat bashing to heart either.

And next season, you guys can make a million threads about the " Knicks suck balls". I know they do. And I 'm fine with that. Why? because I'm a loyal fan. I don't jump on the bandwagon when they're doing good. I stick with my guys thru good times and bad times. Which cannot be said about many Heat fans. I respect the Heat fans that were always Heat fans, not the one that just mysteriously "become" fans now that they are doing good. Thos guys I have absolutely no respect for. Fuck them.

Guest jbit

Not only does your home team suck' date=' but your arch nemesis just won the NBA title .... ouch :-[

[/quote']

I left the Knicks out it of because they had nothing to do with the finals. I was being objective. But some of you guys are not smart enough to understand that.

Speaking of being smart (or not)... starting a thread by saying "The Heat suck balls" is not being objective.

Guest slamminshaun

Hot off the press: Larry Brown, head coach of the Knicks, was FIRED today for sucking balls. Isiah Thomas, you're next....

trump.gif

Speaking of being smart (or not)... starting a thread by saying "The Heat suck balls" is not being objective.

Exactly, It's called talking shit. Another reason why you're so dumb. Re-read what I said, maybe your small mind might catch it. Try again buddy...

Guest addictedtospace

Now everyone should cut the bullshit and go enjoy the parade. ;) Respect given when respect due 8)

True! Everybody listen to this guy! ^ ;D