Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIDA'S PICS...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macboy

First of all...not hot.

Second, it just goes to show that, these days, there is no reason to buy Playboy unless you actually DO read the articles. :P

Guest LeVeL

First of all...not hot.

Second, it just goes to show that, these days, there is no reason to buy Playboy unless you actually DO read the articles. :P

Yup its all a front..

Guest swirlundergrounder

First of all...not hot.

Agree. Some people just liike the mystery I guess. total waste of time imo...

Guest LeVeL

I'd hit it, but she'd have to put a bag over her head.

thats just my opinion of course.

So Lola what exactly will you hit it with? :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

It doesn't even look like her, from the way they did her make-up. Only #9 remotely resembles her. I am a bit dissappointed in the shots, would have liked to see more her butt.

Yeah, not that great. But I'd still hit it hard. ;D

wow no frontal cooch shots? >:(

btw these pics are so photochopped its not even funny..... i was lucky enough to meet her twice up close and lookin even twice or three times at the pic not even her face in the pics look teh same as real life

crappppppppp

playboy sucks

Guest lyrik

Never a really big fan of her...she is good looking but not as great as everyone makes her out to be...and Holy Christmas...pepperoni areolas...those things are the size of silver dollar pancakes...hot damn!

Guest xmuzik

i'd hit it 2 times , smoke a blunt & then hit for a 3rd , drink a red bull & blow that bottem end out in extra innings

Never a really big fan of her...she is good looking but not as great as everyone makes her out to be...and Holy Christmas...pepperoni areolas...those things are the size of silver dollar pancakes...hot damn!

yeah def not a fan of nipples that big.... course beggers cant be choosers :P

Guest Cosmigonon

Come on people, if she wasn't famous, and you'd all see her walking on the street, you'd think of doing her, no papaer bag, no complaining about the size of her nipples etc...

Guest swank

that's Blings problem....all the 'chicas' he is attracted to might have areolas that are too big.....

he say's he won't do it :P

Guest lyrik

Come on people, if she wasn't famous, and you'd all see her walking on the street, you'd think of doing her, no papaer bag, no complaining about the size of her nipples etc...

Who ever said we wouldn't hit that - I would just have to remember the maple syrup for those tasty cakes...hell no I wouldn't be kicking that out of bed...besides I like pancakes.

Guest LeVeL

Exactly, I'll rip that ass up. Trying to make excuses to not find this chick attractive or fuckable is a shame when 3/4 of the guys on here cant get a chick like that for the life of them.