Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official CJ, who Mansion should book thread!

V. Barbarino

Guest bootstah

Radiohead depresses me. If I absolutely had to book a rock act on Miami Beach, I would do the slingshot maneuver around the Sun, go back to 1991, steal Guns N Roses, and have them perform.

Not only would that bring out a crowd it would be different from the norm. Guns N Roses back in the day was just plain fun, I know I was young but it was great music :) Nice call on that one ;D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davenavarro10

Guns N Roses were relevant 14 years ago. They're not the same band they once were. It's 2006, not 1992.

Guest james stratus

Tool didn't play lollapalooza 94. The Line-up for Lollapalooza 94 was The Smashing Pumpkins, Beastie Boys, George Clinton, Green day, and A Tribe Called Quest.

Tool was on the 1993 lalapalooza tour.

Guest djthunder

any takers..........

just make sure donny the arsonist is kept clear away from the free match books at the bar

30010439.jpg

Guest ramon

CARL COX!!!!! Where has he been? He hasnt been in Miami since WMC @ Crobar....thats the only place I've ever seen him!!!

are you serious???

Cox is not the type of DJ for Mansion...

Sinclair is a good option ;)

Im dead serious. And I do not understand how you can say he "is not the type of DJ for Mansion" ? Carol Cox can fit just about anywhere he is versitle...but Mansion would be absolutly perfect...that would be a show that would be talked about for a while.

who the hell is Carol Cox?

Guest ddg

CARL COX!!!!! Where has he been? He hasnt been in Miami since WMC @ Crobar....thats the only place I've ever seen him!!!

are you serious???

Cox is not the type of DJ for Mansion...

Sinclair is a good option ;)

Im dead serious. And I do not understand how you can say he "is not the type of DJ for Mansion" ? Carol Cox can fit just about anywhere he is versitle...but Mansion would be absolutly perfect...that would be a show that would be talked about for a while.

who the hell is Carol Cox?

lmao.....maybe its Carl's wife... :P

Guest Davenavarro10

Yes Tool did play Lollapalooza 93. I don't know if the tour actually made it all the way down to Miami. But I'm pretty sure that if it did Tool haven't played Miami since.

Guest james stratus

Yes Tool did play Lollapalooza 93. I don't know if the tour actually made it all the way down to Miami. But I'm pretty sure that if it did Tool haven't played Miami since.

Yes it did and so did Tool. Bicentennial Park. And i think Tool played at Sunrise at some point as well.

Guest Davenavarro10

O.k. so they (Tool) played Miami in 1993. And they played in Sunrise a few years after that. Sunrise, not Miami. They haven't played down here in 13 years. I think we're long overdue for a Miami Tool show.

Guest Diaga

The official CJ, who Mansion should book thread?

This is really a funny thread cause most of the people on CJ never go to this party. After a few weeks of goin to Mansion on Sunday after takin a little break I can truly say that none of guys would make a difference anyway , Star DJ Josh Wink was playin last week , and tonight I saw the same amount of people if not more so whats the difference? "You guys need to support our scene more" instead of talkin so much and doin nothing, in my opinion Mansion should book Howells, Pete Heller or even Digweed but then again thats just my opinion. Even if they dont I will still support the scene, simply because this is the scene where I live in, the sence that first believed in me and the scene that I would always look forward to play for and without we it wont have any. Its amazing how much we take for granted in Miami. I guess it will take a few visits to other cities for people to realize that. just my 2 cents.

Guest pod

Everyone kind of just sucked the funny out of this thread around page three. The crowning posts were about The Hoff, but then someone had to get all serious and talk about booking some DJ.

Guest ramon

The official CJ, who Mansion should book thread?

This is really a funny thread cause most of the people on CJ never go to this party. After a few weeks of goin to Mansion on Sunday after takin a little break I can truly say that none of guys would make a difference anyway , Star DJ Josh Wink was playin last week , and tonight I saw the same amount of people if not more so whats the difference? "You guys need to support our scene more" instead of talkin so much and doin nothing, in my opinion Mansion should book Howells, Pete Heller or even Digweed but then again thats just my opinion. Even if they dont I will still support the scene, simply because this is the scene where I live in, the sence that first believed in me and the scene that I would always look forward to play for and without we it wont have any. Its amazing how much we take for granted in Miami. I guess it will take a few visits to other cities for people to realize that. just my 2 cents.

Howells is way over due for a return visit. :(