Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st. time with coke experiences....

so my roomate is dying to get her hands on some coke, she's done it b4, i have not, i'm soooo scared to do it. but i think i might tomorrow...could someone please explain to me what it feels like, cause i have only dropped e and snorted percs...so my body probably isnt ready for coke...

then again who's is?!?

lemme send thanks in advance for any responses....

------------------

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl!

I've done it alot, all I can say about it is that i love it, but i hate it!!!

You feel sooo good, you talk ALOT, and just feel like u can do anything!!

The bad part is when there's NO MORE!!!

Thats the worst part, thats why I really try and stay away from it, but sometimes I can't resist, lol!!

well, let us know what happens !!!

and be careful!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

thanks guys for your replys...i'm just a little nervous. I'm suppose to do it tonight.

I'll let you know what happens.

I've pretty much heard the same things you guys have said, so i'm not too worried.

gracias!

------------------

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl!

Ok! Finally something I feel like an expert on! Hehe, coke is sooo fun! I never dreamed I touch that mysterious shit. Coke is one of those things its hard to trust somebody with. Its soo addictive, your best of friends might end of stealing from you in order to get some! Listen to Biggie's 10 Crack Commandments! Its fun stuff, and best of all, nobody would ever know you're on it unless you told them. So you can control it, drive on it, but control is an illusion. How do you feel when you run out? You want more. I know a friend of mine who ended up jerking two guys in a pool, who in the end, didn't give her what they promised... Don't change yourself for it either... Have fun my friend, have fun!

I have never tried it, but most of my friends do it, and seem to love it. I have never heard any of them complain, but I have seen a couple of them OD and end up in rehab. I guess it depends on your personality and your behavioral habbits. Be careful!

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."