Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOD DAMMIT!!!

V. Barbarino

IT'S FREAKING BORING AROUND HERE....

I KNOW IT'S MONDAY, BUT COME ON!!! SOCCER AND WADE THE NEXT MJ THREADS IS THE BEST WE CAN DO???

WHERE'S BRUNO WITH HIS DRUG HABIT? WHERE IS SPINDERELLA WITH HER PICS SO I CAN TAX HER? WHERE IS PARANTULA AT?

HOW ABOUT GRUTMAN, HE'S TOTALLY NOT POSTING ANY SICK STUFF ANYMORE AND GAVE UP BASHING RING MASTER!

DADE IS RETIRED WITH A BAD CASE OF HEMROIDS AND FUCKING LP, I USE TO BE ABLE TO COAX HIM OUT ON THE BOARD AND BEAT HIM DOWN, NOW HE'S SNUGGLING AT HOME TALKING ABOUT HIS FEELINGS WITH HIS WIFE...

FUCKING LAME...

I'VE TAKEN POT SHOTS AT RALPH, OSCAR, CEDRIC, IVANO, CJ, CP, NICK, POD, LATINS, SOCCER FANS, MYSPACE USERS, TRANCERS, TECHNO PEOPLE, CLUBS ETC BUT I GUESS MOST LEARNED BY NOW IT'S A SETUP... SHIT EVEN EMI DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT ME CALLING HIM A PUERTO RICAN.. I THOUGHT SPICKS FROM CUBA HATED RICANS????

DO I HAVE TO BREAK OUT PICTURES OF RUBBER BOATS AND POST THEM FOR THE CUBANS TO STIR IT UP AROUND HERE??? I KNOW OG HATED WHEN I DID THAT ON CP, BWAHAHAHAHAHA.. FUCK IT!

IMAGINE IF ALL THE CUBANS HAS THIS BAD BOY, IT WOULD BE RAINING CUBANS IN SOUTH FLORIDA..

image40.jpg

How about this model???

Orcinus.jpg

WAIT, I KNOW A TOPIC THAT ALWAYS PISSES PEOPLE OFF... I'll save that for tommrow. ;)

Guest spinderella7713

i have to agree this board has been boring as all hell today...so u got me....what pictures do you want mr. saleen..i give...

i have to agree this board has been boring as all hell today...so u got me....what pictures do you want mr. saleen..i give...

Just a few good ole pics.. nothing naked or sexy, just your avg picture.. If a broad looks good in an avg pic, then they can rock it in the bed room, it's the broads who have to get dolled up to look good that suck in bed..

Guest spinderella7713

Just a few good ole pics.. nothing naked or sexy, just your avg picture.. If a broad looks good in an avg pic, then they can rock it in the bed room, it's the broads who have to get dolled up to look good that suck in bed..

Bish.jpg

here you go saleen....thats bruno with me on the right. lol

you are what 9 mile in on CP bump& forum.. always stirring up shit. LOL

thank GOD for CP.. or i'd shoot myself.. good times ova there.. especially the secret forum... :o

nick, be sure to read my falling out of the golf cart story in sports. LOL :P

have you blown anyone lately in a golf cart????

remember what they say, if you ain't putting you are slutting!

Bish.jpg

here you go saleen....thats bruno with me on the right. lol

I becha that kid in the pic can beat bruno in a game of blind folded battle ship...

Guest LeVeL

Bruno is probably still passed out in the ally behind Space, Saleen you have to be patient just like Bling has been patient all his 29 years to get laid.

The weekend just ended and a lot of us are still recovering. There will be plenty of local djs for you to bash and newbies to get under their skin.

Did Lola really get her ass grabbed by Mark Cuban?

Guest spinderella7713

Where's ur pics Saleen??? I've heard so many wonderful things about u.

003.jpg

Finally a face with the name...nice to uuuuhhh kinda meet ya.

Guest pod

You shoulda showed up this past weekend to Space, Saleen. We had a booth reunion. G Funk Guerra was there, and England represented too.

you are what 9 mile in on CP bump& forum.. always stirring up shit. LOL

thank GOD for CP.. or i'd shoot myself.. good times ova there.. especially the secret forum... :o

nick, be sure to read my falling out of the golf cart story in sports. LOL :P

have you blown anyone lately in a golf cart????

remember what they say, if you ain't putting you are slutting!

nah no blow jobs in the golf cart this week.... i was too busy picking my ass up off the 10th tee after my spill.. at least i didn't drop the beer!!! ;D

ahhhhh the kid we played with had a fucking DOPE red SALEEN mustang bro... it was sweet.. i took a pic on my camera phone for you.. LOL

btw, we gotta check out orangebrook... last beer cart chick got fired for giving $50 blowjobs in the woods.. haven't checked out the replacement.. i'll pick you up two holes later if you duck into the woods. LOL :P

Guest slamminshaun

Where's ur pics Saleen??? I've heard so many wonderful things about u.

003.jpg

It must be the car that gets 'em...