Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spiderman 3 trailer

Guest xmuzik

Guest vaughan

So... wait... Does this mean he's a "bad guy" Spiderman... WOOAAHH! Trailer looks wicked. CGI is just insane!!!

Don't quote me on this but, if I'm not mistaken, the black suit spidey is wearing is a one time experiment which will be stolen by Eddie Brock and will graft itself to his nervous system and thus turning him into Venom. As for the flying dude, it's most likely Green Goblin II, Hobgoblin or Jack' O' Lantern. And i'm pretty sure we can obviously tell Sandman is in it.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Don't quote me on this but' date=' if I'm not mistaken, the black suit spidey is wearing is a one time experiment which will be stolen by Eddie Brock and will graft itself to his nervous system and thus turning him into Venom. As for the flying dude, it's most likely Green Goblin II, Hobgoblin or Jack' O' Lantern. And i'm pretty sure we can obviously tell Sandman is in it.

[/quote']Well actually in the Secret Wars Series Comic book where the black suit originally appeared, the suit came from outer space and is totally alien to this world..

Guest swirlundergrounder

So... wait... Does this mean he's a "bad guy" Spiderman...

Well the suit itself is a living entity..

Guest swirlundergrounder

So... wait... Does this mean he's a "bad guy" Spiderman...

Well the suit itself is a living entity..

Guest xbbdc

quicktime alternative - http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/QuickTime_Alternative/1049831315/1/

btw there are 4 villians in this movie and the 4th is hush hush!

venom, green goblin 2 and sandman... one website broke out who was the 4th villian but i think they took it down.. either way this aint coming out for another year but damn the teaser trailer is sexy! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Do you happen to have one that is not quicktime?

Why don't you just down load quicktime? You can still run quicktime on PC. It's free

Guest coach

Do you happen to have one that is not quicktime?

Why don't you just down load quicktime? You can still run quicktime on PC. It's free

I get enough junkware/spamware/spyware already pre-loaded on my PCs. I prefer not to load more. Same reason I won't put on Real. Maybe I can find an alternative.

Guest coach

WOW, that was a lame trailer. But I guess it is one of those "really early" kind where they have hardly footage to use. But still, the first quarter was just red material at close range?

Guest xbbdc

quicktime alternative and real alternative

www.codecguide.com

nice.. gonna see if this allows me to see the trailer. cant wait till fri nite to see superman to check this bad boy out

ok shit dont work i think i def need xp it wont work on ME even the alternative :-[

windows millenium?? EWWWWWWWWW!! UPGRADE BITCH!

Guest swirlundergrounder

i should but no hd space left if i install xp my pc will die lol

i need a new pc .... now with this quicktime bs and ME gonna need a new pc soon....

I still can't get over that you use ME....LOL

Don't quote me on this but' date=' if I'm not mistaken, the black suit spidey is wearing is a one time experiment which will be stolen by Eddie Brock and will graft itself to his nervous system and thus turning him into Venom. As for the flying dude, it's most likely Green Goblin II, Hobgoblin or Jack' O' Lantern. And i'm pretty sure we can obviously tell Sandman is in it.

[/quote']Well actually in the Secret Wars Series Comic book where the black suit originally appeared, the suit came from outer space and is totally alien to this world..

You're probably right. But wherever the suit came from, I think Eddy Brock steals is and becomes Venom.

quicktime alternative - http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/QuickTime_Alternative/1049831315/1/

venom, green goblin 2 and sandman... one website broke out who was the 4th villian but i think they took it down.. either way this aint coming out for another year but damn the teaser trailer is sexy! ;D

Any guesses as to who is going to be #4? I think it might be either Carnage or the Lizard, either one would be badass.

Guest coach

venom' date=' green goblin 2 and sandman... one website broke out who was the 4th villian but i think they took it down.. either way this aint coming out for another year but damn the teaser trailer is sexy! ;D

[/quote']

Any guesses as to who is going to be #4? I think it might be either Carnage or the Lizard, either one would be badass.

Ugh, I hate Carnage even more than Venom. Two of the worst characters in comicdom. Lizard is pretty cool. I'm just glad to see Sandman in #3. Absorbing Man would be kind of funny. Or maybe we'll see old JJJ whip out with a Spider Slayer!