mylar

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cho colate? cwm16.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Don't be fooled by similar substances, this one is all on it's own.

It is a natural derivative from it's tree bark found mainly in Brazil.

It has been around for quite some time for spiritual and meditational purposes.

It arrived on the west coast because a religious group following a sacred Indian spririt uses it in it's practices.

The effects are similar to e but much more natural with no stimulants or enactogens that you commonly find. It lasts about five hours or so with an extremely smoothe come down. There are no harsh effects, only peace and tranquility. You feel an urge to be at peace in nature with it, some people refer to it as "a key to a locked door".

If you ever have the chance and you don't abuse it, it is by far the most amazing thing I have ever come across, and it is the best twenty dollars I have ever spent.

Happy Hunting. cwm30.gif

Okay, here goes.

It is a powder that comes in capsule form and you ingest it (that's the best). There aren't a lot of visuals but everything just appears to be more "alive" than usual. Your senses are hightened to an extreme you couldn't possibly believe. I have never heard of a bad experience, and neither has anyone else I know. Tolerance takes a while to build up too, which is great. Like I said before it's good for meditation, a state of nirvana. The down side: I'm not sure about legal issues in Brazil, but nothing is solid here. You can look everywhere for it, and find nothing because hardly anyone knows about it. Only this specific religion knows about it, and only they can get it. However, it seeped into this small community and it is spreading. I can't give you the key, and you must find your own door, but I will give you the link.

Originally posted by mylar:

Ramtha

confused.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Look up Ramtha or JZ Night through one of your search engines. There you will find which particular city in Washington that you will find cho. It's up to you to find it after that. Ask around your area if anyone has heard of it (sadly, they probably haven't). I wouldn't suggest something that is not worthwhile or that is dangerous. This is my favorite, and I've tried many things in my time, and I personally guarantee that if you ever do find it, it's so damn worth it.

alright, mylar-

found ramtha's school of hocus-pocus and their location in Yelm, WA. but i don't see anything but a collection of health supplements, brain enhancers & everyday mood elevators. didn't catch any "cho powder" anywhere. point us in the right direction... cwm13.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

This JZ Knight a.k.a Ramtha sounds like a cultist. Perhaps she got her hands on some PURE mdma and is distributing it as Cho. Maybe? Or maybe not. Well see.

Thanks for the info mylar.

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"