Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palm Beach/Broward - Please join me... My New Restaurant opens friday

Guest vaughan

Guest sarah4260

One of the best ideas I've ever heard. Healthy drunken munchies! ;D Good luck and I will definitely pass along the word.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djcarlosf

any organic beer!?

pizza & beer :)

No way, man! Nothing goes better with pizza than Coca Cola! :P But I don't believe they make organic cola. :-\

lol well....if you can find the original recipe.....

cola and cocaine + organic pizza :D

Guest Cosmigonon

Congratulations!! I live in the area, and just like rick, I'm "trying" to watch what I eat, so I will definitely be swinging by... :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Congratulations!! I live in the area, and just like rick, I'm "trying" to watch what I eat, so I will definitely be swinging by... :)

How can you 'watch' what yoy eat when you can't even 'see' what you eat?? :P :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

I was there last night, and the pizza is very good. Congrats again Vaughan. I hope your venture is a complete and far reaching success.

Went to Pizza Fusion today before heading out to watch the World Cup. Vaughan as always a class act, greeted us well. As for the Pizza... We had the Beef Special. All I can say is...Yummy. Real Beef!! Feels light and does not bloat you. You don't feel like you're about to get a triple bypass. LOL . The multi grain breadsticks are deeelicious. Try them with the olive dip. Friendly staff and nice environment. Go try it out guys, you won't regret it!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Went to Pizza Fusion today before heading out to watch the World Cup. Vaughan as always a class act' date=' greeted us well. As for the Pizza... We had the Beef Special. All I can say is...Yummy. Real Beef!! Feels light and does not bloat you. You don't feel like you're about to get a triple bypass. LOL . The multi grain breadsticks are deeelicious. Try them with the olive dip. Friendly staff and nice environment. Go try it out guys, you won't regret it!!!

[/quote']

I agree about the class act. I hadn't known either him or his wife until meeting them very briefly when Bling introduced us a few weeks ago at Blue. But they both recognized me right away last night and played excellent hosts, making me feel welcome and really good about eating there. That's another reason why people will keep going back.

Guest Cosmigonon

Congratulations!! I live in the area' date=' and just like rick, I'm "trying" to watch what I eat, so I will definitely be swinging by... :)

[/quote']How can you 'watch' what yoy eat when you can't even 'see' what you eat?? :P :P

Make sure your jokes are funny before posting them.

Went to Pizza Fusion today before heading out to watch the World Cup. Vaughan as always a class act, greeted us well. As for the Pizza... We had the Beef Special. All I can say is...Yummy. Real Beef!! Feels light and does not bloat you. You don't feel like you're about to get a triple bypass. LOL . The multi grain breadsticks are deeelicious. Try them with the olive dip. Friendly staff and nice environment. Go try it out guys, you won't regret it!!!

I agree about the class act. I hadn't known either him or his wife until meeting them very briefly when Bling introduced us a few weeks ago at Blue. But they both recognized me right away last night and played excellent hosts, making me feel welcome and really good about eating there. That's another reason why people will keep going back.

Oh totally, they definitely have me as a repeat customer.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Went to Pizza Fusion today before heading out to watch the World Cup. Vaughan as always a class act' date=' greeted us well. As for the Pizza... We had the Beef Special. All I can say is...Yummy. Real Beef!! Feels light and does not bloat you. You don't feel like you're about to get a triple bypass. LOL . The multi grain breadsticks are deeelicious. Try them with the olive dip. Friendly staff and nice environment. Go try it out guys, you won't regret it!!!

[/quote']

Oh totally, they definitely have me as a repeat customer.

I only wish it was more of an eat-in restaurant, where you could sit for a meal and enjoy the whole experience.

Guest JMT

i stopped by on friday night around 8. it was packed, people were congregating all out front and every parking spot was taken. i didnt see V there and i was in a hurry so i could not eat a pie, but i grabbed a menu and will def swing back by.

Guest vaughan

Thanks again to everyone who has stopped by, helped out, spread the word or simply just given us a few kind words of encouragement; it ALL is greatly appreciated! You guys are all amazing and we're fortunate to call a lot of you friends!

JMT... call me... lets eat! LOL! Here are 3 amateur pics from Friday...

PizzaFusionOpening4.jpg

PizzaFusionOpening5.jpg

PizzaFusionOpening7.jpg

Guest vaughan

As Rick stated earlier, great place, great pizza, fun staff, and neat looking delivery cars :P

We'll be back

GREAT meeting you D!

Guest Devilicious

Look at all those peeps! :o

Congrats ya'll ;D

I will definitely be hitting up the Brickell store when it opens...

Guest slamminshaun

That Vaughan sure has a hell of a racket going on. From DJ gigs, to printing companies, to pizza joints...this guy has his hands in everything. Hey V, you gonna open up a hot dog stand next? There's money in dogs... ;D

Guest vaughan

The best part of the whole night was when the two chicks from Dominos came over to try some of the goods...

I hope this pic doesn't cost them their jobs...

Cuz it is being used to show the local media where the competition eats!!!

:o :o :o

PizzaFusionOpening5.jpg