Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What vitamins etc. should I take ???

romy20

Hey, I just wanna know what vitamins or anything else I can take like during the week or whatever, to keep my brain, ummm, somewhat "healthy" lol

Because that lately I've really begun to notice that I can't remember anything, have a hard studying, stuff like that.

So anyone got any advice, or a website I can go to that explains this??

thanks

Romina cwm35.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

how about you stop taking xtc for a week there guy cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

I have yet find anything that prevents me from becoming a dingbat after I roll.

I just take 5HTP for a few days after I roll to help prevent severe depression. I make sure to really take a regular ol' multivitamins for a while, but other than that I'm not sure what the hell else you can do!

I would think that any brain damage you do isn't really going to go away by popping a vitamin. The best thing to do would be to stop taking E.....but who the fuck would want to do that?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

In an article titled "Phenethylamines, Free Radicals, and Antioxidants" (MAPS Newsletter, Volume IV Number 1), author Brian Leibovitz suggests in Table 1 taking as a preventive measure the following: 5 mg B-Carotene; 2 grams Bioflavonoids; 100 mg Coenzyme Q10; 2-4 grams L-Ascorbic acid; 1 gram L-Carnitine; 2 grams N-Acetylcysteine (NAC); 250 ug Selenium, and 1,000 IU Vitamin E. "There is nothing magic about the doses listed; it is my best estimate based on present knowledge in nutrition." If you don't feel like buying out the local vitamin store, taking a subset of these (even just the ascorbic acid - vitamin C) could well be helpful.

cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

I have yet find anything that prevents me from becoming a dingbat after I roll.

I just take 5HTP for a few days after I roll to help prevent severe depression. I make sure to really take a regular ol' multivitamins for a while, but other than that I'm not sure what the hell else you can do!

I would think that any brain damage you do isn't really going to go away by popping a vitamin. The best thing to do would be to stop taking E.....but who the fuck would want to do that?

Lol...exactly. cwm9.gif