Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bitch reads CJ...

Guest tres-b

Guest tres-b

The emergence of the station has predictably yet inexplicably kicked up a ruckus on the reflexively negative message boards at CoolJunkie.com, where a topic slugged "107.1 is now the NEW 93.1?" has generated 90 posts and 1431 page views since June 17. [glow=red,2,300]"I'll give you 50 to 1 odds it sucks," flamed someone with the handle AdamSinger. [/glow]

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/Issues/2006-07-06/news/bitch.html

Guest lyrik

The emergence of the station has predictably yet inexplicably kicked up a ruckus on the reflexively negative message boards at CoolJunkie.com, where a topic slugged "107.1 is now the NEW 93.1?" has generated 90 posts and 1431 page views since June 17. [glow=red,2,300]"I'll give you 50 to 1 odds it sucks," flamed someone with the handle AdamSinger. [/glow]

WOOT!

Go Adam!

Guest Adam Singer

hehe

told ya ... everybody reads these boards

yah alot of people read COOLJUNKIE but not so much the boards...lookat cj's alexa rank:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=cooljunkie.com

that is a TON of people, good job CJ, you guys net a solid alexa ranking (although quite a ways behind clubplanet) - but a small fraction actually go to these forum pages...

a few thousand views of a thread is bananas compared to a website that traffics millions of hits a day - the forum is essentially read by like 1% of people who visit the rest of the site...

also next time you're going to quote me new times, put a hyperlink to my website and help my page-rank, please! ;)

Guest Adam Singer

"also next time you're going to quote me new times, put a hyperlink to my website and help my page-rank, please"

SHAMELESSS SELF PROMOTION U WHORE U ;D ;D

well it's the least they could do if they're going to reproduce my posts :D

i do it for people i quote on my website...

Guest Adam Singer

ALOT OF PEOPLE READ BUT DONT POST ALSO

THEIR READS ARE STILL COUNTED IN THE THREAD VIEW IF THEY CLICK THE THREAD

Guest Miss_Digital

sorrry for the caps

really i assummed it only counted registered users

Guest Adam Singer

sorrry for the caps

really i assummed it only counted registered users

log out, click a thread, and see what happens...it counts everyone

Guest coach

a few thousand views of a thread is bananas compared to a website that traffics millions of hits a day - the forum is essentially read by like 1% of people who visit the rest of the site...

That's funny, I'm just the opposite.

Guest Seb

nice work Adam :D

DAMN U READ MY INTERVIEWS AND REVIEWS when i do them lol (been a while.. got to get back into it :P)

Guest Seb

hahahahaha

i knew my flaming would make me famous one day ;)

lol that makes two members of CJ maybe three that have been mentioned by some form of media

GO HATERS LOL

"You have hate in your heart, let it out!!!"

thumb_Clayton_Bigsby.jpg

Guest coach

DAMN U READ MY INTERVIEWS AND REVIEWS when i do them lol (been a while.. got to get back into it :P)

This is what I'm saying...

Guest shrek_inc

Everyone in the industry read this boards thats how u keep urself inform.......adam good one hahaha!!

Guest pod

I always tell people this, especially when they lash out at a club, DJ, or someone of prominence within the scene, not just locally, but globally. A lot of you would be surprised to find out who reads this very forum.