Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto at Bang Music Fest?

Guest hiram

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bootstah

yea I heard Tiesto was going to be at Bang. Crossing my fingers for the Swedish House Mafia as well ;)

Guest Adam Singer

does anyone have a contact name/email for the event producers behind the bang festival (other than the info address)?

please pm me it if you have it...

Guest LiquidX

Swedish House mafia havent been doing good lately.. they were doing their thing last year, but this year they've been on a dip, while Tiesto has been on the rise again...

Guest ramon

Swedish House mafia havent been doing good lately.. they were doing their thing last year, but this year they've been on a dip, while Tiesto has been on the rise again...

techno is the new trance this year.

I still can't get over the fact there are people willing to put on edm festivals...

GG, UMF, Bang will all 1000000% loose money next time around, tiesto or no tiesto they will all loose money again!

Then think about this, they are all in the hole millions, so they would need a few years of profit to get out of the red...

No one cares about djs any more, why would someone spend the money on these djs only too loose money is beyond me... The festivals don't get it, they all think they have the answer but none do. The theory they will get a sponsor to keep supporting their asses is crazy.

Bang was in talks with Tiesto, they claimed to have had him, but no one cares so it's not a big deal...

Guest durrtylexx

I hope they bring back Basti Schwarz and Doc Martin.

Doc's set was brilliant..

a circo loco tent would be most excellent as well :D

Guest ramon

The festival in detroit is an edm festival and it turned a profit in one year of paxahau taking it over. :)

The festival in detroit is an edm festival and it turned a profit in one year of paxahau taking it over. :)

Ramon, those festivals lie thier assess off and some fill the gaps in with sponsors... The only thing making money in detroit is the drug dealers.. Not even ford or gm can make money in that city.. The lions can't even hold a coach for more than 2 years in that city... The last good thing in detroit was big foot at the silverdome... Way way way before your time!

Guest ramon

Ramon, those festivals lie thier assess off and some fill the gaps in with sponsors... The only thing making money in detroit is the drug dealers.. Not even ford or gm can make money in that city.. The lions can't even hold a coach for more than 2 years in that city... The last good thing in detroit was big foot at the silverdome... Way way way before your time!

ok this is the first year these people do it and they turn a profit and had like zero time to plan shit .. they did a hell of a job and turned a profit .. i know they aren't lying why would they lie? they are already working on next year's festival from now. festivals can make a profit if its run well people are happy and its affordable and the one up north was. ask anyone who went with me .. dj's were on time .. set's were played .. people had fun and it was $45 for all 3 fuckin days .. less than 1 day of ultra.

Guest LiquidX

So Saleen is saying that Ultra lost Money?? ... I dont know man, its that true?!?!.. I know that Ultra is an income not only for itself, but for the city, and Global will too if they keep up.

Saleen did you see the festivals over in Europe?? 1,200,000 Million ppl showed up @ the Love Parade thi saturday, at the same time there was Dance Valley going on in Holland, and the weekend before there was Sensation... all in the 30+ ppl attendance. But to not loose focus from America.. I dont really see festivals dying out here, more and more people are willing to go to them year in and year outl, at the same time some people grow old and they stop going, but there's always a new generation going in.

So Saleen is saying that Ultra lost Money?? ... I dont know man, its that true?!?!.. I know that Ultra is an income not only for itself, but for the city, and Global will too if they keep up.

Saleen did you see the festivals over in Europe?? 1,200,000 Million ppl showed up @ the Love Parade thi saturday, at the same time there was Dance Valley going on in Holland, and the weekend before there was Sensation... all in the 30+ ppl attendance. But to not loose focus from America.. I dont really see festivals dying out here, more and more people are willing to go to them year in and year outl, at the same time some people grow old and they stop going, but there's always a new generation going in.

Yes, they lost money, but not nearly as much as GG...

Guest addictedtospace

I still can't get over the fact there are people willing to put on edm festivals...

GG, UMF, Bang will all 1000000% loose money next time around, tiesto or no tiesto they will all loose money again!

Then think about this, they are all in the hole millions, so they would need a few years of profit to get out of the red...

No one cares about djs any more, why would someone spend the money on these djs only too loose money is beyond me... The festivals don't get it, they all think they have the answer but none do. The theory they will get a sponsor to keep supporting their asses is crazy.

Bang was in talks with Tiesto, they claimed to have had him, but no one cares so it's not a big deal...

Quoting Mr. Saleen, Is that not the reason the "Gecko" no longer brings Tiesto to his World Class Establisment?

why would Ultra keep on throwing parties if they never turn a net profit???? ???

they were profitable in the past, but last year they lost money. Simple math, in a dead EDM market, a dying WMC, this town ain't big enough for GG and UMF... They either merge or they both loose money..

LP stopped bringing tiesto to space because at the time tiesto was only doing concerts, but there was a falling out, then tiesto refused to do GG after the prive party, so LP took it out on Ferry, notice Ferry didn't play space for Wmc... Now tiesto's stock has dropped and he's back playing clubs aka borgota in NJ...

Guest ramon

why would Ultra keep on throwing parties if they never turn a net profit???? ???

they were profitable in the past, but last year they lost money. Simple math, in a dead EDM market, a dying WMC, this town ain't big enough for GG and UMF... They either merge or they both loose money..

LP stopped bringing tiesto to space because at the time tiesto was only doing concerts, but there was a falling out, then tiesto refused to do GG after the prive party, so LP took it out on Ferry, notice Ferry didn't play space for Wmc... Now tiesto's stock has dropped and he's back playing clubs aka borgota in NJ...

yet Tiesto can sell out any venue in South America on any day of the week. So the only people loosing here are his fans. Tiesto stock is still high.