Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitches at Nikkis and a Jihad in the Space booth a saleen review!

V. Barbarino

Guest Seb

So that was Seb playing??? Very well done, nothing fancy, just good ole house music for the ladies... Good to see not all djs in Miami go off the deep end....

If Parantula played too hard at space, I can't imagine them at Nikkis, lol... Though it was probably worth it since Nikkis got to test their emergency fire exits....

I looked for you, but I couldn't find you, sorry you couldn't come into the vip, it's their no cuban policy, maybe next time you can spike your hair, put on some capris and pretend to be a guido...

Thanks man, I tried to keep it simple, no Detriot Techno, minimal deep electro tech or German Trance :D Next time your there stop by the booth :)

actually it's the other way around... Next time I'm there, you stop by the VIP....

I forgot the club legend is too important :D

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

meat gazing the whole night huh?? haha you caught me lol.

ya ok ::)

good seeing you too nick it's ben a while ;D

So that was Seb playing??? Very well done, nothing fancy, just good ole house music for the ladies... Good to see not all djs in Miami go off the deep end....

If Parantula played too hard at space, I can't imagine them at Nikkis, lol... Though it was probably worth it since Nikkis got to test their emergency fire exits....

I looked for you, but I couldn't find you, sorry you couldn't come into the vip, it's their no cuban policy, maybe next time you can spike your hair, put on some capris and pretend to be a guido...

bout time u saw sebastian... my fav dj on cj . as ive said many times.... seb got mad skillz

gotta hit this party in the next few weeks.

Guest Belgian Kat

i'm probably older than all of you and I still love the loud music :P OG's beard has gotta go, he has too cute of a face to be sporting a beard, yuck, sorry OG, but I still love your music ;)

good seeing you as well, it's been a long long time... But nikkis is my new home, loved every ounce of it... Even the parking was safe and easy and not too pricey.. I'm almost in disbelief...

Guest coach

i'm probably older than all of you and I still love the loud music :P OG's beard has gotta go, he has too cute of a face to be sporting a beard, yuck, sorry OG, but I still love your music ;)

I bet you're not.

Guest coach

good seeing you as well, it's been a long long time... But nikkis is my new home, loved every ounce of it... Even the parking was safe and easy and not too pricey.. I'm almost in disbelief...

LOL.