Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Jordan "Twin" Sues for $832 Million!!!

Guest michael^heaven

i think this guy deserves the money, every last cent! michael jordan had NO RIGHT to become the superstar that he is!

but seriously, folks. i can't freaking believe that anyone is giving this guy a soapbox. the lawyer who is filing this suit should be dragged out into the street and beat with a nike reebok (old school shit!) shoe.

edit: i just watched the video...the reporter makes it a point to mention that this guy is filing the suit by himself. so then HE should be beat with a shoe.

Guest Electric Eel

"Like Jordan, Heckard has a shaved head, an earring in his left ear and is in good shape from working out, and yes, playing basketball."

So take the earing out of your ear and grow some hair if you are having such issues with this!!! Sounds like someone was purposely trying everything to look like Michael. What a fucktard ;D

Guest ILLMATIC

Yes Allen Heckard is an idiot.

BUT!

I know where this guy is coming from. As a black person you would be surprised some of the people I so call have "look like" in my life.

BUT!

I know where this guy is coming from. As a black person you would be surprised some of the people I so call have "look like" in my life.

LOL, I've been told on several occasions that I look like the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish.

Guest Cosmigonon

BUT!

Evel Knievel? :P

Guest ILLMATIC

BUT!

LOL' date=' I've been told on several occasions that I look like the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish.

[/quote']

Me too.

Guest Mattivi

That has to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard go into a court.

something tells me it isnt ;D

BUT!

LOL, I've been told on several occasions that I look like the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish.

Me too.

I guess it's the bald head and the facial hair

Guest ILLMATIC

BUT!

LOL' date=' I've been told on several occasions that I look like the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish.

[/quote']

Me too.

I guess it's the bald head and the facial hair

Exactly!

Guest ILLMATIC

how does one come to the figure of 832 million ?

When you can charge 185 for a pair of sneakers. 832 Million sounds about right.