Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting caught with pills

What happens if u get caught with just a couple pills by the bouncers at the door at clubs? will they just take it away, and let u in, or are u in deep shit? i always take one before we go in and sneak one in with me, but i always wondered what would happen if i got caught with just that one. Can anyone answer this for me?

but they just got turned away, see that's my biggest concern...i dont wanna get in alot of trouble if god forbid i got caught..if they just told me to leave, and even took my pills, fine, i just dont wanna get arrested(which is unlikely, cuz i know the club doesnt wanna get involved with the police), or banned from the club

if they threatened you with the cops, just turn around and walk right out.. what are they gonna do chase you down the block..

it depends on the bouncer.. i got caught in the hamptons once.. he just took it from me.. and said thanks

depends on the bouncer etc....from what ive been told, is if you get caught just tell the bouncer that you are leaving, dont argue with him, they cant deny you from leaving the club

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i've never seen anyone have real trouble. Either confiscation or turned away. Alot of places offer you the option, which usually means go somewhere and do it, or hide it better and try again. If you get caught in the club, it can vary. I had a friend of mine buy his shit back off of a bouncer in the bathroom of a certain club that was recently shutdown. Them mugs is shady.

------------------

A Fungus Among Us

shroomdrawing.jpg

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00:

i say!

YOU DON'T SAY! cwm25.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by rdancer:

In most clubs, if you get caught with pills the either make you sell for them you become a house dealer, or they just take the pills and give them their house dealers and make the profit of your pills. Most times they just take them away , stick to less than 7 pills and you will only get them confiscated. If a cop pulls you over it depends on the cop, Usually they just take em and let you go free, if you dont have a bundle of them smile.gif

Who makes you sell for the them or become a 'house delear'? Where has this ever happened?

cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

[This message has been edited by armada (edited 05-21-2001).]

In most clubs, if you get caught with pills the either make you sell for them you become a house dealer, or they just take the pills and give them their house dealers and make the profit of your pills. Most times they just take them away , stick to less than 7 pills and you will only get them confiscated. If a cop pulls you over it depends on the cop, Usually they just take em and let you go free, if you dont have a bundle of them smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Last time I was at Exit, the dude searched me for a good ten minutes. He felt everywhere... everywhere. I felt like I should have turned my head and coughed. Thank god he didn't see the acid in aluminum foil in my cigs (it was right next to the foil) and missed the teeny pocket-within-a-pocket with the real fun stuff.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd