Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT ARE THE SHORT AND LONG TERM EFFECTS OF K?

Does anyone know about this? From what I've read, it doesn't seem that bad for you. I've read that the physical effects are similar to that of taking valium or other prescrption drugs. I've read all about how E makes permanent changes to your brain chemistry, how it causes depression and soforth but there isn't much about K. I'm very curious to know and any site links would be appreciated.

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

a short term effect is that you feel good...sorta like floaty

you dont feel it in the long term though (2-3 years later) cwm30.gif

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I've been doing K for 8 years now... well minus 2 yrs. since I just do it when it's around now but, for 6 yrs I played with katie real strong. All I can tell you from my experience is that I've become a permanent cartoon character and I'm referring to my expressions dun know why but, that's what I think kus I wasn't like this before and I can't blame E because I was never into the pill popping "TREND". K made me feel like a cartoon and I guess it just stayed in my brain from doing it so much........ no complaints here. Glad k is not like crack, heroin, speed etc. It's harmless.

To answer your question airatomic, from what I've learned E basically burns out your seritonin receptors and I don't think the regenerate. That is considered making a change to your brain chemistry. You should post a question about it's effects on here. A lot of the member are very knowledgeable on this subject.

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

Originally posted by go411:

I've been doing K for 8 years now... well minus 2 yrs. since I just do it when it's around now but, for 6 yrs I played with katie real strong. All I can tell you from my experience is that I've become a permanent cartoon character and I'm referring to my expressions dun know why but, that's what I think kus I wasn't like this before and I can't blame E because I was never into the pill popping "TREND". K made me feel like a cartoon and I guess it just stayed in my brain from doing it so much........ no complaints here. Glad k is not like crack, heroin, speed etc. It's harmless.

Wait what do you mean referring to ur expressions??

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Well like the way I walk, talk and behave is like a little kid, K would always make meee feel like a little kid (cartoon). It's NOT a bad thing. though no complains. See how pot headz act same deal with K. K headz develop their own form of expressions.... I think it's more DORKY though. How about you???

Originally posted by romy20:

Wait what do you mean referring to ur expressions??