Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA RETURNS TO MADE IN MIAMI!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

We're proud to announce that Danny Tenaglia will make his return to Made in Miami Sunday, July 30th along side Ralph Falcon. With Danny's busy summer schedule, it's been hard to work in and confirm a date. However, he's given all of us the opportunity to see him again here in Miami next Sunday @ Mansion.

I don't need to tell you that the last time DT played Made in Miami, it was magical. For me & I'm sure I speak for many others, it was one of the more memorable nites that will remain with us for years to come. So do what you do & Mark your calendars or set your alarms, as this will be another one of those special DT nites.

Much Thanks to Danny & much thanks to all who've supported Made in Miami for the last 9 months...

Purchase your pre-sale No Wait/No Line tickets here: http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=19627

visit www.dtourism.com

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Guest ramon

oh hell yes!!!

ill be durr :)

the last time was amazing.

i recommend you get there early because there are few who know how to open a room like him.

Guest web_norah

Bling - i dunno what the plan is exactly but all indicates i am so there (MANSION + DT) on Sunday night :P

Guest dudeitzdiesel

i don't know what all you cool junkie people think about DT....but this guy is so underated especially here in Miami it gets me so dissapointed, i suggest everyone make it to this event no matter if you have to goto work, school, or whatever the hell....this guy is not only a pioneer in the scene but also a magician, watch as he opens the room keeps the same bassline throughout the whole night with tracks you've never heard and never will....don't miss out on this event TRUST ME!!!! Biz, great job making this happen again, yet again you pull another great trick out of your hat ;) THANKS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!!!

Guest vaughan

DT... UNDER-rated? ???

I think his reputation is rather known and he gets MUCH respect. Sebastian... he's under-rated... DT... he's doing just fine!

MUCH Respect to Biz and David for bringing him back though! I agree with DudeitzDiesel in regards to NOT missing DT though!

i don't know what all you cool junkie people think about DT....but this guy is so underated especially here in Miami it gets me so dissapointed, i suggest everyone make it to this event no matter if you have to goto work, school, or whatever the hell....this guy is not only a pioneer in the scene but also a magician, watch as he opens the room keeps the same bassline throughout the whole night with tracks you've never heard and never will....don't miss out on this event TRUST ME!!!! Biz, great job making this happen again, yet again you pull another great trick out of your hat ;) THANKS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!!!

def not underrated DT is a genius.. hes a DJ's DJ..

Guest Marina22

yea he ripped it the last time he was there...wonder if i can make it next sunday ::)

Yo bitch, are you gonna call us or what? >:( He surfaces...

Guest davidorth

hot

get ready i am all set for this week ahead :)

you better show after selling out at pacha last friday ::)

so glad to have danny back, can't wait. this is truly an event not to be missed. see you all on sunday :D

Guest dudeitzdiesel

underated here in Miami that is...I don't think many people here know how talented the guy really is, well that's my opinion but whatever

Guest biznation00

underated here in Miami that is...I don't think many people here know how talented the guy really is, well that's my opinion but whatever

Danny Underrated? Where did you come up with that one Nick? explain... Underrated as in??

Guest juanchisimo

Danny_Tenaglia_Miami.jpg

I'm super excited Danny is playing this sunday; so much that I even did this cool little pic, flyer w/e you want to call it.

Can't wait to hear him again..

Guest dudeitzdiesel

underated as in...I don't believe the man gets the credit he deserves down here, there's other dj's that come down here that get more attention than him for some unknown reason, I don't know if it's just because I have mad appreciation for this guy's talent but this guy is bigger than 75% of the dj's that come down here and spin....therefore i'm basically stating that when this guy comes down here people should be running up walls in anticipation to see this guy spin....he truly is one of the best. I hope to see mansion slam packed like it as during wmc.

Guest itsspeed

underated as in...I don't believe the man gets the credit he deserves down here, there's other dj's that come down here that get more attention than him for some unknown reason, I don't know if it's just because I have mad appreciation for this guy's talent but this guy is bigger than 75% of the dj's that come down here and spin....therefore i'm basically stating that when this guy comes down here people should be running up walls in anticipation to see this guy spin....he truly is one of the best. I hope to see mansion slam packed like it as during wmc.

+1...

Guest biznation00

Nick, do you realize what you are saying? come on! Danny's one of only a few, VERY few djs that can crowd any venue any given nite of the week. Did you attend his WMC party at Pawn Shop? Were you there the last time he played Made in Miami in April? Even further, do you not remember 4th of july @ Nikki 2005? Or lets go way back to when he would play Space years ago. This was probably before your time...

I think your perception of Danny today, might be related to the fact that he doesn't play Space. Seriously, get out a little more... don't take this the wrong way, but while space is a big part of this scene here, it's not the only place to go hear a World class dj.

Underrated? Maybe if you guide yourself by djmag.com, yes...

But in general... personally, I happen to think not & this comes from what I've seen & experienced first hand over the last few years.

TENAGLIAJULYFLYER.jpg

www.myspace.com/dannytenaglia

Guest Alexis

the man knows how to take many on a "spiritual", musical and magical journey for sure....he does not rush to get you somewhere...its a steady build all the way up - peak -and back down. just the way it should be done (IMO)....C u guys there! Much love, Alexi8 :);):D:);):D