Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pizza Fusion the saleen review...

V. Barbarino

There are two types of pizzas, Italian hard core I'm from Chicago/NY or NJ pies aka Anthonys Coal Fired Pizza, or pies like Pizza Fusion. I do prefer the Italian pies, after all I'M ITALIAN! But Big V's pie was excellent! The peppers were super fresh and tastey and the pie was light on my digestive system. It was very very good without all the grease... The place had tons of people comming and going and it had a sweet design. The only problem he's gonna have is, the store isn't big enough for the amount of people who wanted to eat their pies there. This is what we call a "good problem" to have. There is a domahoes 40 feet away, I didn't see one person walk into there, poor souls...

The pie was very heathly, tastely, lite on the digestive tract, no grease and very fresh. I like how they cut the pie into smaller slices. The place is going to do very well up there. Big thanks to Big V, good luck and may the sauce be with you...

SALEEN APPROVED!

http://www.pizzafusion.com/

Guest jbit

I live down the street and wanted to check it out so I ordered a pie Saturday afternoon. I agree with Saleen, it was the bomb. I got a pie with prosciutto, ricotta, artichokes, and roasted peppers...and man...that was the shit. I highly recommend it.

Guest jbit

I had anthony's pizza last week and that place is incredible .. although a completely different kind of pizza from PF

I had anthony's pizza last week and that place is incredible .. although a completely different kind of pizza from PF

Anothys doesn't fuck around, it's hardcore.. Their eggplant pie is to die for.. They have like 10 stores opening soon all over the place.. guyman is friends with anthony so we get the vip treatment.. woot!

Fusion Pizza and Anthonys might both sell pies, but they are vastly different. Try anthonys salad its' heaven... next time i'm at fusion i'm getting a salad, the menu looked yummy.

Guest Marina22

Pizza fusion is in a different niche market that focuses on it's organic ingredients along with the org. beer and wine, right? I still have to go check this one out for myself but I see this as the new trend for pizza. Anthony's is probably the best I have tasted in Broward but it's the old restaurant business model with an excellent product.

Guest pod

There's a similar-sounding joint on the beach already called Pizza Power, it's a few doors down from Mansion.

V's joint looks better though, not that I'm biased or anything. ;D

Guest Mattivi

There's a similar-sounding joint on the beach already called Pizza Power, it's a few doors down from Mansion.

V's joint looks better though, not that I'm biased or anything. ;D

that place closed about two months ago ;)

Guest Electric Eel

I had the Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomatoes + i added chicken to it

OFF THE CHAIN!

That pizza has my name all over it!!

Can't wait till the one down south opens up :)

Guest coach

Maybe. But by that logic I'll have to add 7427423872387 other 'specialty' forums, too.

Beyotch, we don't need no stinking logic! All we want is our Restaurant Junkies!

V, save me a slice of double pepperonni + extra cheese!

OFF THE CHAIN!

Or you could come up here. ;)

I called you to see if you wanted to meet me over there, but you are too cool to answer your phone..

Guest lulamishka

OFF THE CHAIN!

Where the hell is Deerfield Beach anyway?

Guest Electric Eel

OFF THE CHAIN!

eh, why would I want to do that? hehe, jk

Maybe

OFF THE CHAIN!

I called you to see if you wanted to meet me over there, but you are too cool to answer your phone..

No I was too naked...