Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pizza Fusion the saleen review...

V. Barbarino

Guest vaughan

WOW! Damn... I need to get back on top of shit! LOL!

Thanks Nick! It was good to see you and nice to finally meet your girlfriend; she's a sweetheart and now I know why you keep her away from the CJ dogs. Thanks for your review and your suggestions, they are both appreciated! And thanks for everyone else's amazing support, we couldn't ask for any better friends in building this new venture.

I strongly believe in word of mouth and you can only trick someone once when it comes to food, so the fact that a couple of you have been more than once makes me smile! We should have the beer & wine license soon for all the lushes! LOL!

And it looks like we will be opening Central Boca and Miami simultaneously... and it also appears that we will have TWO Miami locations... one on the beach and the other in the Brickell area as discussed. One space in particular is just a couple days from finalizing and I can hint that the first BEACH location will be in the retail space of a very well-know condo/apartment building(s) that a couple people on this board live in! ;)

Thanks again for everyone's kind words and support! If anyone decides to come by, please call my cell ahead of time so I can take care of you personally! And so as not to deceive anyone... this is a VERY small take-out/delivery joint with 4 small sidewalk/cafe style tables and a counter inside. The next 2 will be close to 2,000 SQ FT with a bar and set-up like a lounge! Woot!

Guest macboy

One space in particular is just a couple days from finalizing and I can hint that the first BEACH location will be in the retail space of a very well-know condo/apartment building(s) that a couple people on this board live in! ;)

Hopefully it's South of Fifth because there's a lot of available retail space just waiting to be snatched up by something like this.

Oh yeah, and what's a pizza without grease! ;D

One space in particular is just a couple days from finalizing and I can hint that the first BEACH location will be in the retail space of a very well-know condo/apartment building(s) that a couple people on this board live in! ;)

Hopefully it's South of Fifth because there's a lot of available retail space just waiting to be snatched up by something like this.

Oh yeah, and what's a pizza without grease! ;D

ummmm saving oneself a trip to the ER ;D lol ;) j/k

I had the Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomatoes + i added chicken to it

OFF THE CHAIN!

That pizza has my name all over it!!

Can't wait till the one down south opens up :)

Or you could come up here. ;)

Where the hell is Deerfield Beach anyway?

A long drive for you. And a short one for me :P

Guest JMT

WOW! Damn... I need to get back on top of shit! LOL!

Thanks Nick! It was good to see you and nice to finally meet your girlfriend; she's a sweetheart and now I know why you keep her away from the CJ dogs. Thanks for your review and your suggestions, they are both appreciated! And thanks for everyone else's amazing support, we couldn't ask for any better friends in building this new venture.

I strongly believe in word of mouth and you can only trick someone once when it comes to food, so the fact that a couple of you have been more than once makes me smile! We should have the beer & wine license soon for all the lushes! LOL!

And it looks like we will be opening Central Boca and Miami simultaneously... and it also appears that we will have TWO Miami locations... one on the beach and the other in the Brickell area as discussed. One space in particular is just a couple days from finalizing and I can hint that the first BEACH location will be in the retail space of a very well-know condo/apartment building(s) that a couple people on this board live in! ;)

Thanks again for everyone's kind words and support! If anyone decides to come by, please call my cell ahead of time so I can take care of you personally! And so as not to deceive anyone... this is a VERY small take-out/delivery joint with 4 small sidewalk/cafe style tables and a counter inside. The next 2 will be close to 2,000 SQ FT with a bar and set-up like a lounge! Woot!

V, where will the boca location be?

Guest jbit

OFF THE CHAIN!

If your in Boca you went to far, and if your in pompano you didn't go far enough (vice versa if your driving from the north)

Guest lulamishka

OFF THE CHAIN!

If your in Boca you went to far, and if your in pompano you didn't go far enough (vice versa if your driving from the north)

I'm in Kendall.

Guest vaughan

Coming soon... most likely in this order:

- East and/or Central Boca

- South Beach

- Coral Springs/Parkland

- Brickell

then working the details on Orlando area stores.

Guest jbit

OFF THE CHAIN!

I'm in Kendall.

Yeah ... thats a bit far for pizza.

Guest Electric Eel

OFF THE CHAIN!

I'll be in Pompano Beach for work this Thursday. Maybe we can meet for dinner? :)

OFF THE CHAIN!

I called you to see if you wanted to meet me over there, but you are too cool to answer your phone..

No I was too naked...

ass munching 101???

Guest ramon

OFF THE CHAIN!

I'm in Kendall.

Yeah ... thats a bit far for pizza.

will travel for good food. :)

OFF THE CHAIN!

I'm in Kendall.

Oh, that's only about a 90 min drive. :P

You can do it Michelle !! You can do it!!