Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone had this experience ?

I had a similar experience first time I took a full one...wasnt blue bow and arrow...but I also had the whole hot/cold thing, I was heating up and sweating my ass off but I was freezing and had goosebumps at the same time and also with the eyes..felt like shit the whole night, came on in waves every 20-30 mins or so and every time I couldn't wait for it to pass so I could be normal again. But before that, I got a nosebleed and that REALLY freaked me out so I think my whole trip went bad because of that and not because of the pills themselves. But then again, couldve been the pills that caused the bleeding AND the side-effects.

------------------

Dolik.jpg

AIM SN: ClubMentality

Email : dolik@yahoo.com

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email me to be put on the list.

I took a blue bow and arrow, or something like that , yesturday....

I was just wacked out , like not feeling well, moody, hot cold hot cold... my eyes couldn't decide if they wanted to be open or closed.. i totally got nothing good out of it .... anyone taken these, or know why i would/could possible reacted to tis like that .... all i could think was, I never want to do this again...

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg

ive had this whole hot/cold expirence b4, and i was told it was because the pill i took was actually DXM.

could that be a possibility? cwm6.gif

------------------

i wanna see! i wanna see!

:::GRRR be nice:::

sounds like DXM to me

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif