Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relationships with co-workers?

Guest Mattivi

i guess its depends on what u both want. do you think this is just a physical thing or is there something more? anyways, like some have said look into your firm's policy before you act. if you dicide to proceed make sure you are both on the same page on how you will conduct yourselves in relation to ur personal and professional lives, that way there is no confusion down the road. what could make it fun is just to agree to meet at an agreed location and then one of you approach the other and act like complete strangers meeting for the first time. whatever, the most important thing is to be straght with eachother from the get go, that way it will decrease the likelyhood of awkward situations if/when things go south.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so there's this guy i work with, one of the senior paralegals who is interested in me. I dig him.....but last time i had any relations with someone i worked with it didn't end very well. Lots of awkwardness and he ended up aggravating me to no end so it soured the working relationship.

At least with this guy he doesn't work on my floor or even in my department. Thing is there are a few other guys here that have expressed interest in me but i've used the "no relationships with co-workers" line with them. I HATE to be a hypocrite but i think its very obvious to everyone that there is a mutual attraction between me and this other guy.

What to do?

Date people from CJ

No way!! Make sure whatever ass you're tapping is not on CJ. And, if they are not on CJ, make sure they don't even know CJ exists. Especially is you have more than one partner. So many people read CJ you might get caught! The whole city would know!

Ok so there's this guy i work with' date=' one of the senior paralegals who is interested in me. I dig him.....but last time i had any relations with someone i worked with it didn't end very well. Lots of awkwardness and he ended up aggravating me to no end so it soured the working relationship.

At least with this guy he doesn't work on my floor or even in my department. Thing is there are a few other guys here that have expressed interest in me but i've used the "no relationships with co-workers" line with them. I HATE to be a hypocrite but i think its very obvious to everyone that there is a mutual attraction between me and this other guy.

What to do?

[/quote']

Date people from CJ

No way!! Make sure whatever ass you're tapping is not on CJ. And, if they are not on CJ, make sure they don't even know CJ exists. Especially is you have more than one partner. So many people read CJ you might get caught! The whole city would know!

Sounds like you're speaking from experience!!! :P

Ok so there's this guy i work with, one of the senior paralegals who is interested in me. I dig him.....but last time i had any relations with someone i worked with it didn't end very well. Lots of awkwardness and he ended up aggravating me to no end so it soured the working relationship.

What to do?

Date people from CJ

Sounds like you're speaking from experience!!! :P

I have no idea what you are talking about :P

Guest klubveteran

What to do?

just bang him already and dont overthink things ::)

What to do?

I guess you should have taken your own advice???

Guest LeVeL

What to do?

Exactly!!

Do Like Nike and JUST DO IT !

Guest sross

take it from me, my ex works in another dept another floor, one word AKWARD

I'm not sure that is a word ???

So what are you going to do Oni? Spill the beans...