Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Currently eating ...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

was eating tuna/yellowtail/etc sashimi, lobster tempura roll, salmon/tuna samba roll, and some other amazing sashimi with sauce last night at sushi samba and I'm still on a food high :D

Guest Devilicious

Just had some alka seltzer plus cold and about to hold my nose and have some airborne. I FEEL LIKE CRAP!!!!

Try Emergen-C, it comes in a ton of flavors and has very similar ingredients. Also, my mom swears by this herb andrographis, which has recently been proven to heighten your immune system

T- that is some serious sushi eating...lol :)

I had help ;)

Guest Devilicious

last night - mom's homemade rib roast and mashed potatoes with gravy

today - eastern nc barbecue ... this stuff is fucking delicious

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Civs

Vanilla ice cream with honey roast peanut butter mixed in. YUMMM

sounds great. gonna give it a try.

btw, have there is a great restaurant on 52nd & Roosevelt called La Flor. it's a mix of Mexican, French, Italian.

In an ocean of franchise duplicates, formula menus and by-the-numbers décor, La Flor stands out both for its looks and its food. The chef, Viko Ortega, who by day cooks at the Columbus Bakery on the Upper West Side, has assembled a menu that puts specialties from Mexico, where he grew up, side by side with French and Italian dishes. Sometimes, he even creates a fusion dish, like his shrimp pastilla ($10), Moroccan-derived but clearly his own, wrapping shrimp with rice and almonds in crisp phyllo dough and serving it in a mole poblano sauce.

here is the complete review :

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=travel&res=9F05EEDD1131F933A15755C0A9679C8B63

Vanilla ice cream with honey roast peanut butter mixed in. YUMMM

sounds great. gonna give it a try.

btw, have there is a great restaurant on 52nd & Roosevelt called La Flor. it's a mix of Mexican, French, Italian.

In an ocean of franchise duplicates, formula menus and by-the-numbers décor, La Flor stands out both for its looks and its food. The chef, Viko Ortega, who by day cooks at the Columbus Bakery on the Upper West Side, has assembled a menu that puts specialties from Mexico, where he grew up, side by side with French and Italian dishes. Sometimes, he even creates a fusion dish, like his shrimp pastilla ($10), Moroccan-derived but clearly his own, wrapping shrimp with rice and almonds in crisp phyllo dough and serving it in a mole poblano sauce.

here is the complete review :

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=travel&res=9F05EEDD1131F933A15755C0A9679C8B63

It ISSSS good! But here's the trick, dont mix it too much otherwise you just get peanut butter ice cream. Mix it with a spoon just enough that the peanut butter separates in the ice cream so you still get both flavors. My mommy used to make that for me when i was a kid. ;D

I'll definitely check out that place, it sounds interesting! Next time you guys are up, we'll have to go to my roommates restaurant called Sapa. Its French-Vietnamese and sooooo yummy.

http://www.sapanyc.com/