Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Currently eating ...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

raw spaghetti....yummy

ew! course, i thought "ew!" when i saw you dipping roast beef into a cocktail, and that turned out to be scrumptous! lol

it wasnt roast beef..i chose to stay away from those...ham and cheese in the redbull vodka drink ;)

raw spaghetti is sooooooo good...

Guest Devilicious

raw spaghetti....yummy

ew! course, i thought "ew!" when i saw you dipping roast beef into a cocktail, and that turned out to be scrumptous! lol

it wasnt roast beef..i chose to stay away from those...ham and cheese in the redbull vodka drink ;)

raw spaghetti is sooooooo good...

no matter how many times I tell myself that story or hear you tell it, I still lmao. Classic!

I just ate a really yummy everything bagel with garden veggie cream cheese. Big Al's Bagels on 5th Street... so good so good!

Guest Clauds

A buttercream frosted chocolate cupcake from The Magnolia Bakery in NYC. If you guys are ever around the West Village, you have to hit this super sweet spot. Their cupcakes are SO yummy!

Guest DjNinaMarie

Chino food!

general chang's chicken with some special fried rice (NO shrimp), some crunchy noodles, and, naturally, a fortune cookie

:D

que rico!

Guest lulamishka

I just had a piece of the original cheesecake from Lindy's of New York. It really is "full of pure goodness."

I actually have this recipe. It was printed in the Miami Herald a while ago. :)

Claud, what's up with all these New York baked goods you're eating at work? Did someone take a trip there or somethin'? Yesterday you were talking about these cupcakes from a bakery up there...

Guest Clauds

I just had a piece of the original cheesecake from Lindy's of New York. It really is "full of pure goodness."

Claud, what's up with all these New York baked goods you're eating at work? Did someone take a trip there or somethin'? Yesterday you were talking about these cupcakes from a bakery up there...

You're not going to believe this but I was actually in NYC this past weekend. I brought the cupcakes myself and the cheesecake was sent to us from our office in New York.

Guest lulamishka

You're not going to believe this but I was actually in NYC this past weekend. I brought the cupcakes myself and the cheesecake was sent to us from our office in New York.

:o lol

Guest Electric Eel

Are you in NY? Lol whats up with all these new york desserts?

Guest Clauds

Are you in NY? Lol whats up with all these new york desserts?

I was in NYC this past weekend. It was one of those spare of the moment kind of trips. I went to the West Village on Sunday for brunch and after that, I stopped at Magnolia's (a well known bakery where they have these famous cupcakes).

Guest Electric Eel

Some heart shaped raspberry filled cookies that the guy at the deli gave me. Apparently he has a crush on me. *lol*

LOL, Lula and I were at a breakfast place in the grove and we got heart shaped pancakes delivered to us by our waiter from the cook. It was really funny, the waiter was shocked because he's never seen the cook do that before.

Guest lulamishka

Some heart shaped raspberry filled cookies that the guy at the deli gave me. Apparently he has a crush on me. *lol*

LOL, Lula and I were at a breakfast place in the grove and we got heart shaped pancakes delivered to us by our waiter from the cook. It was really funny, the waiter was shocked because he's never seen the cook do that before.

Oh man... yes... that was memorable. :) Hehe

Guest Clauds

Heart shaped pancakes? Interesting. I wonder if I could make those in my very own special iron griddle...lol.

Guest lulamishka

Heart shaped pancakes? Interesting. I wonder if I could make those in my very own special iron griddle...lol.

LOL...

I'm sure you can, my luff :-*