Clubplanet Nightlife Community

majors birthday party at blue this tuesday

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

thought you could hide it you tosser... tuesday night lets celebrate majors birthday in style with shots @ blue... sets by the birthday boy himself, major, justin johnson, and guests diaga, Jon Cowan, sebastion, and james straus. should be one hell of a night ;) - happy birthday you tosser! ;D

Guest spinderella7713

You deserve a wonderful night...so your gonna get it....HERE COMES THE PATRON BIIIIIaaaaTCH!!! :-X

Guest djjoncowan

You deserve a wonderful night...so your gonna get it....HERE COMES THE PATRON BIIIIIaaaaTCH!!! :-X

that he does... got some gems hot off the press that were just finished in the past days or so... stuff nobody has heard but the producers themselves and a couple of DJS. they will not be released for at least a yr if at all... some propper progressive bombs... can't wait to hear them out. ;) glad the first time they will be dropped will be in honor of a good mates birthday ;) happy birthday major 8)

Guest missgroovethang

Happy Birthday MAJOR!!!

Happy Birthday to you...

So lookin forward to your party Tuesday @ Blue

You are the shizzle foshizzle in the bizzle,

that's you... 8)

Guest soozin

happy bday major, i wish i could make it out for a bit but highly doubtful w/ work at 530am wed!!! have a blast tues nite!

Guest ramon

happy bday major, i wish i could make it out for a bit but highly doubtful w/ work at 530am wed!!! have a blast tues nite!

yeah i can't make it either :(

try 2am for work soozin. :(

Guest meta

i am going to end up looking like this :o. celebrating majors birthday. i am going to have to be wearing 8) to work the next day.

Guest spinderella7713

DAMN YOU MAJOR....ill be there im not going to miss ur bday for dumb stuff....see you early!!! :-*