Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Igloos - Anyone take either batch

Originally posted by diesel77:

bro,

I had igloos about year ago. They were brown, well pressed...umm with some specks. They were good rolls.

I dont know if thats of any help.

tommy

hmm those r the ones i am gonna take fri

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

i heard that the igloos were good. i could have taken those for $15 but i chose $20pink powerpuffs b/c the guy who already took the igloo said that it was weak.

grrrr, as soon as i took my damn powerpuff, the igloo guy starts rollin off his ass.

my powerpuff sucked! it was such a weak roll.

:mad:

There are different batches of different igloos going ...Remember each pill is never the same.. Enuff with my bitching.. I had Igloos on Friday, OMG what a good roll. Very clean pills.. Took it 1:00 and still rolling 6 in the mornin'!!! , alot of jaw clenching..... Kind of on the big side, brown specks in them...... Yes I did plug my pill..

Originally posted by lesdig

I took two of those a few weeks ago, cant remember w/wout score, but definitely a good role.

Les-

How did you get linus under your name? I WANT THAT! You're so high tech....

Just to refresh your memory, we did indeed take igloos, but we did not enjoy them-they made us go crazy. Dont you remember yelling at a soda can????? That was the weekend cuz was down. We took an igloo and a white star. (I think..........)

I tried the solid white one's Saturday night and holy fuck. I haven't been that rocked in a long time. Eye fluttering, jaw clenching and just plain loved up. I highly recommend these. Thanks to the awesome supplier that hooked me up once again, (you know who you are) looking forward to another weekend of the same one's real soon.

Peace

Originally posted by cgm

Les-

How did you get linus under your name? I WANT THAT! You're so high tech....

Just to refresh your memory, we did indeed take igloos, but we did not enjoy them-they made us go crazy. Dont you remember yelling at a soda can????? That was the weekend cuz was down. We took an igloo and a white star. (I think..........)

Yeah, also if I remember it didn't hit us till later - or maybe that was me. I don't know - either way - they made us go crazy....