Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Butterflys

romy20

Hey, I have a question, this kid has these pills that he says are white butterflys, they have a butterfly stamp on each side, not a big pill like regular size. The thing is that u taste it and it tastes like absolutely nothing, at all. Plus when u look at the pill, its perfect!!! and perfectly white too, and its got this glassy texture to it or whatever u wanna call it, it doesn't look like a normal pill to me.

So anyone else got any input on this? if its not e what can it be?

ok thanks

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, ok, anyone know what BZP is??? Cause I just was on dancesafe and it says that these white butterflys contain BZP??

anyone know what this is??

thanks

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

i had white butterflys in april...but they tasted real and were only stamped on one side...my guess is that theyre fake

the ones i had werent THAT good anyway

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Romina...don't let the press of the pill fool you. I'v had many a pill that looks like they were made in a phamaceutical company (perfect press).

There are few different ways pills are pressed...binders can be combined in pill...or there can be a substance like sucrose, glucose etc...that coats the pill and keeps it together. This would give you the tightly pressed shiny look. Also you would not get the awful bitter tase (even if it was real).

Unfortunately you are in a bad position if you don't have a test kit (bad little Romy!) cwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif