Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My current girl... need women/men advice..

herculesmo

Well, I'm a total straight-edge. Don't drink, roll, nada.. I just started goin with a girl that is a 'party girl' and I think you all know what that means.

I just need some advice on whether a relationship like that works out or not, because I like the girl but some things she does just don't appeal to me.. specially when she rolls, goddamn she sees all kindsa funky shit smile.gif.

I guess what I'm saying is that do hardcore partiers usually mix well with on-again off-again partiers? (like me hehe).

Thanks.

I have been a partier for many years... I have tried a few times to date men that do not party and well after a little while my habits begin to annoy them and their lack of habits annoy me. Difference are good, however they can be hard. I guess it would also depend on how badly you want to make this relationship work and if the fact she is a partier bothers you or not. Try to refrain from being self righteous. Just my 2 pennies.... Good luck! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

I have been a partier for many years... I have tried a few times to date men that do not party and well after a little while my habits begin to annoy them and their lack of habits annoy me. Difference are good, however they can be hard. I guess it would also depend on how badly you want to make this relationship work and if the fact she is a partier bothers you or not. Try to refrain from being self righteous. Just my 2 pennies.... Good luck! smile.gif

I would take Stacy's advice..it clear and to the point....relationships are difficult to handle espicially when drug and alchol are apart of the relationship....GOOD LUCK...

cwm23.gif KILL......KILL......KILL.........

Well, I'm going to give it my all, as I always do with women. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I'm always looking for 'the one' and if I don't try hard enough.. I may be sorry down the line.

I just wanted to know what kind of adverse affects it has on a relationship smile.gif Besides, what fun did YOU have (stacy) with people that don't party much? My girl keeps askin me to go out clubbing which is good if you want to meet somebody, but if you already know somebody... I just don't see the point smile.gif Though I go sometimes just to kick it with my friends.

So what kind of things are good to do in this kind of relationship on a date or whatnot? Movies have already been played out smile.gif

never said that we did not have fun, said it was hard to deal with each others differences... i think being a hopeless romantic is great, try picnics, maybe putt-putt golf... quiet evenings at home, lots of love making... smile.gif enjoy...

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Well I think you should try rolling once and see the deal...

I was in a relationship that I was the one taking the e and he didn't... now he's calling me and saying lets go party. I never asked him to try it, he just went to Israel and did it on his own will w/ his friends.

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Silveooh, can you explain what you were sayin to me? I got the part about disapproving, and I already do, but I don't voice that smile.gif

I also need ideas on things we can do together that would make her and I both happy, but not necessarily go out clubbin every night. I can go MAYBE once a week, but that's a stretch. I am way too motivated to sleep a day away because I went out till 9am :P

Sorry I took so long..All I'm saying is the more you voice your disapproval,the more she will start keeping secrets from you so she doesn't have to here any shit.Try the route of telling her you are worried about her.Right now it sounds like she's in party mode if you try and fuck up her party you'll be the one gettin fucked over.Start taking her places for the two of you.Romantic stuff.If she don't dig that she just wants to party.There are soo many places to go.Anywhere in the village,go see bands,SOHO,and little Italy.Dark clubs and restaurants with candlelight is always good.

All this stuff is but if she wants to party you can't and won't stop her!!!!

Good Luck,Stay Gold! cwm26.gifcwm21.gifcwm6.gif

ROCK ON!!