Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do men tell the truth during sex ?

dolcemimi

My lover babbles during sex- He says MUSHY things he normally would not say when he's not having sex.

Things like - how hot I am or that he fantasizes about me, to how much he missed me.

THEN after sex- he doesn't talk that sweet to me any more.

SO MEN - do you tell the truth when you are having sex or are you just under the influence of the vagina ?

I have a question kinda like that.. Do men go out of there way to complimet after sex? like OMG THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD.. etc etc. YOU GIVE THE BEST HEAD etc etc.. and lie about it on there own? because my friend is in this situation, where out of no where.. they could be takling about movies, or books. and he will just start complimenting on how great she is in bed... are these lies?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

I think they say things in the heat of the moment..........Forget about being under the influence of the Vagina, What about when they are under the influence of other things (i.e. Drugs)....thats never the truth!

Take it with a grain of salt!!!!!

I'm starting not to believe anything!

Just my .02

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by pipdaddy:

the answer is no...

we wouldn't have to lie if women didn't constantly need to have their feelings massaged

yeah and women would never have to FAKE if they ever knew how to use there cock.. its pretty sad a women knows how to use a mans cock to feel good, but a man cant use his cock to make a women feel good.. And i cant wait till all the guys respond with there huge egos "i know how to use my cock" blah blah blah "my gf loves my cock blah blah blah" I PERSONALLY THINK WOMEN SHOULD START RECORDING THERE FAKES AND SENDING THEM INTO SEE IF THEY CAN GIVE OSCARS FOR THEM... LEAVE IT TO A WOMAN TO ALWAYS CARE ABOUT A MANS FEELINGS, AND A MAN ONLY CARING ABOUT HIS OWN....

------------------

~LiPz~

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

if it wasn't so damn hard to please a woman in every facet of her life, i would be in a much happier place....how hard is it to stick a cock in your mouth and lick? not too hard. have you ever gone down on a girl?? it's more complicated than you could ever imagine....

ps. i know how to use my cock. cwm16.gif

if it wasn't so damn hard to please a woman in every facet of her life, i would be in a much happier place....how hard is it to stick a cock in your mouth and lick? not too hard. have you ever gone down on a girl?? it's more complicated than you could ever imagine....

your very narrowminded and dumb i can see.. your prob one of those guys who says "head can never be bad, as long as my cock is in her mouth" come on now.. YES I HAVE EATEN PUSSY, AND i honestly think its easyer to get a women off during oral then a man.. if its done right...

P.S. The only person your prob pleasing with your cock is yourself...

------------------

~LiPz~

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find" http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-01-2001).]

people like you annoy me......that's all i'm gonna say about you...read the posts again and explain why the drama and anger??

And a happy new year to you too.

I annoy you? dont you think you annoy me? your the one saying women are so hard to please.. AND UNTILL you have been in a relationship with every single woman, i think thats a harsh statement!

------------------

~LiPz~

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

ummm sweetie, lemme tell you something, UNTILL YOU GIVE HEAD, DONT EVER GO AROUND SAYING ITS EASY, YEAH, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD TO SUCK A GUYS DICK, BUT BABE, ITS ANNOYING AS HELL. SITTING THERE FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN HOUR KEEPING YOUR TEETH OUT OF THE WAY SUCKING AND ALMOST GAGING, ON YOUR DICK IS THE MOST TEDIOUS THING. EATING A GIRL OUT IS SO MUCH MORE PLESENT. IT DOESNT HURT YOUR JAW, THEY DONT PUSH YOUR HEAD INTO THEIR PUSSY, AND OVERALL, ITS MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. so untill the day you give head, shut your trap!

cwm22.gif

why lie??? just do not say anything at all, especially if you do not feel it. and ladies during the after glow when the man is full of compliments and telling you how much they care, take it for what it is.... if we women learned to act more like men, our feelings would not get hurt so easily. I am not saying that you should not show emotion or not are, i am just saying, take what they say (especially right after or duirng sex or under the influence) for what it is.....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by dee_licious:

THEY DONT PUSH YOUR HEAD INTO THEIR PUSSY, cwm22.gif

Uhhh... Actually, that's not exactly true...

My gf wrap both of her hands around my head and pulls my face against her with all her might, when she's enjoying a visit from me down there, especially when near orgasm.... And my jaw does occassionally hurt from that too.

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

My lover babbles during sex- He says MUSHY things he normally would not say when he's not having sex.

Things like - how hot I am or that he fantasizes about me, to how much he missed me.

THEN after sex- he doesn't talk that sweet to me any more.

SO MEN - do you tell the truth when you are having sex or are you just under the influence of the vagina ?

he thinks with his other head during sex

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by dee_licious:

ummm sweetie, lemme tell you something, UNTILL YOU GIVE HEAD, DONT EVER GO AROUND SAYING ITS EASY, YEAH, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD TO SUCK A GUYS DICK, BUT BABE, ITS ANNOYING AS HELL. SITTING THERE FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN HOUR KEEPING YOUR TEETH OUT OF THE WAY SUCKING AND ALMOST GAGING, ON YOUR DICK IS THE MOST TEDIOUS THING. EATING A GIRL OUT IS SO MUCH MORE PLESENT. IT DOESNT HURT YOUR JAW, THEY DONT PUSH YOUR HEAD INTO THEIR PUSSY, AND OVERALL, ITS MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. so untill the day you give head, shut your trap!

cwm22.gif

i'm with you 100% Walk around with your lipz coverin your teeth for like half hour with a cucumber in your mouth dude.. tell me how your lips feel after this..

------------------

~LiPz~

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

___

Hmmm.. Are you kidding me? Its MUCH easier to go down on a woman then it is for a man.. .. honey.. YOU try shoving something that is on average.. atleast 6" long.. down YOUR throat.. and let me know how it feels.. .. .. much easier to lick then suck.. =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

Originally posted by stacychase:

only every 4.75 hours????? LOL

lol i would have said more often, but i know i scare some of the men on this board allready.. hahahahaha

------------------

~LiPz~

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

YOU try shoving something that is on average.. atleast 6" long.. down YOUR throat..

you mean you can do it?

I always get the "I cant go any more" whine.

cwm1.gif

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I annoy you? dont you think you annoy me? your the one saying women are so hard to please.. AND UNTILL you have been in a relationship with every single woman, i think thats a harsh statement!

Its also a harsh statement to say that no man knows how to use his cock.

Of course, its easier for a woman to use a cock than a guy...its all to do with your body's feedback loop. When a woman uses a cock/dildo/whatever, she has a feedback loop, in the form of pleasure sensations she gets from doing it.

For a man trying to satisfy a woman, there is no such feedback loop - its trial and error.

Same thing as saying if a man could give himself head, it'd be a lot better than anyone else doing it.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Its also a harsh statement to say that no man knows how to use his cock.

Of course, its easier for a woman to use a cock than a guy...its all to do with your body's feedback loop. When a woman uses a cock/dildo/whatever, she has a feedback loop, in the form of pleasure sensations she gets from doing it.

For a man trying to satisfy a woman, there is no such feedback loop - its trial and error.

Same thing as saying if a man could give himself head, it'd be a lot better than anyone else doing it.

my point being, if everyone just took some time, were honest and told there mate what they liked, and what they want them to do, and what feels good and didnt' always get a brused ego because of it! SEX WOULD BE FAB!!!!!!

------------------

~LiPz~

dontdrinkanddrive.gif