Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABEL@TWILO

Guest dancefloored

Guest LeVeL

Major and Level...

You're both right....but why does it bother you when "Space people" speak their mind...do the rules change?

Its all opinion...and EVERYONE has a right to one...right?

Its doesn't bother me one bit, shoot I am a Space patron myself, I have yet to go to Twilo Miami. I was just stating that it was dancefloored personal opinion when he posted this thread but immediately people started thinking he was a promoter bad mouthing Space. When he's just a regular clubber.

I really think its too early for any competition to bad mouth Space and especially to say that the Music is not good enough in the venue.

Guest meta

Major and Level...

You're both right....but why does it bother you when "Space people" speak their mind...do the rules change?

Its doesn't bother me one bit' date=' shoot I am a Space patron myself, I have yet to go to Twilo Miami. I was just stating that it was dancefloored personal opinion when he posted this thread but immediately people started thinking he was a promoter bad mouthing Space. When he's just a regular clubber.

I really think its too early for any competition to bad mouth Space and especially to say that the Music is not good enough in the venue.

[/quote']

But either way opinions stand and everyone has their own individual taste.

People bash trance because they like house and vice versa.

Each venue has thier own djs with their owns styles and its up to the people to decide what they want to listen too. Me personally on a saturday night i would go and see oscar lay down his hard house. but thats me.

Also if your getting known, people are always going to talk sh*t becuse they are just jealous. I rather say and tell them congratulations because they worked hard to be where they are today. Most of these artist have gotten turned down, pushed around and kept on striving to become big. What more marits do you want than that.

Guest MindPhuck

Cant we just back to the thread and discuss how much we are all looking foward to the friday night party. i went once on a saturday and eventhough it wasnt my crowd the venue is awsome and the sound is incredible. I AM GOING TO VICTOR YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bought my tickets!!!

Guest Major

Major and Level...

I dont see why people got their panties on a bunch due to Dancefloored comments, they were his personal comments and this is a messageboard, I think he has the right to speak his mind.

My sentiments exactly! It seems to me dancefloored is just a concerened clubber who cares about his tunes. Is he not allowed express his opinion ::)

Thats how it is around here, you cant say anything bad about Space or else you'll get trashed by the the people who frequent it week in and week out.

Sure, i think everyone should be able to speak thier mind freely, and at the same time be sensitive to the feelings and opinions of others. In this case it seems like everyone jumped down a young clubbers throat for doing so. If he was a promoter for the club that would be a different story. No, i don't work for the club...haven't even been there.

Guest dahzel

haven't been on the boards in quite a few days so sorry for bringing this dead horse back to life. everyone is entitled to your opinions so i can't understand why ppl get so defensive when someone else states theirs. even at a quick glance it doesn't look like paul works or promotes for them, so WTF? he didn't bash space at all, big deal, he thinks that some tracks are played quite often and whether it's space or any other club, it's true. this guy goes out almost every weekend and usually to a different place so it's not like he's jo schmo w/ 3 post that has no clue about clubland in soflo.

everyone is entitled to your opinions so i can't understand why ppl get so defensive when someone else states theirs.

yes...exactly

but that rule applies to everyone doesnt it?

You do understand that one person's opinion may be offensive to to others...or one may simply disagree with another's opinion..

In any case...EVERYONE has the right to their own opinion...wether it be of a club or another person's post or topic...

For example...you took the opportunity in your post to state your opinion...You even went as far as stating it as fact..

he thinks that some tracks are played quite often and whether it's space or any other club, it's true.

Guess what...I disagree

and so on and so on and so on

Guest JustDade

I thought this was a thread about how good Abel was at Twilo. By the way, no surprise.....Abel's been great for years.

And....Having spent some serious time at good ole' Space, I too must disagree. Oscar, Cedric and Ivano keep it fresher than any other resident crew going. How come nobody ever mentions how three guys can play those rooms for that many hours and not step all over each other's selection? How come there's never a thread that offers an opinion without it becoming a bash-fest on someone else?

Guest myles hie

. Sick of hearing the same old music at SPACE? Definitely checkout Twilo.

Both places play tribal house right? Whats the difference?

Guest MindPhuck

I thought this was a thread about how good Abel was at Twilo. By the way, no surprise.....Abel's been great for years.

And....Having spent some serious time at good ole' Space, I too must disagree. Oscar, Cedric and Ivano keep it fresher than any other resident crew going. How come nobody ever mentions how three guys can play those rooms for that many hours and not step all over each other's selection? How come there's never a thread that offers an opinion without it becoming a bash-fest on someone else?

i am a big Oscar g fan i enjoy his style very much,, i would love for him to play at twilo on that system that would be dangerous,, i like space but being 32 i hate being in an 18 & over club.

Guest Cosmigonon

i am a big Oscar g fan i enjoy his style very much,, i would love for him to play at twilo on that system that would be dangerous,, i like space but being 32 i hate being in an 18 & over club.

Space saturdays is 21+.

Guest MindPhuck

didnt realize,, sorry last time i was there about a month ago, my friends and i felt old,, friend of mine started talking to a chick that was 19 so we figured 18 and over sorry ,, but the crowd there is YOUNG you cant argue that still a good club though

Space saturdays is 21+.

Guest Devilicious

. Sick of hearing the same old music at SPACE? Definitely checkout Twilo.

Both places play tribal house right? Whats the difference?

lol

<3 space

God dammit, one would think justdade and Oscar G would see the obvious but they have thier heads so far up LP's ass they can't see shit..

The reason the music is different at Twilo and why the person who posted this thread is 1000000000000% accurate is because IT WAS GAY NIGHT AND GAYS LISTEN TO VASTLY DIFFERENT EDM MUISC!

OG YOU KNOW THIS

DADE YOU KNOW THIS..

I love the style gay djs throw down, it's more vocal, but I also love the stuff at Space. However the chances you hear any gay edm at Space is remote unlike Twilo will play Space stuff..

Class is dissmissed..

ps, love the no smoking idea..