Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fever @ Club Space

Guest DJZane

Guest james stratus

This is on Sunday while AVB and EP are on Friday. BTW who are all of those DJs??? Are they also only 16-17-18 years old?

Guest james stratus

Well this is good for bringing the younger crowd into the EDM realm. Someone pull a fuse in the Regeaton room ;D

Guest ilovedjology

The only Dj I know on the there is Dj Rob-N..and thats only because I know him since we were kids.. Other than that quien??? Im going to assume the kiddies have monday off next week...

Guest james stratus

why is euphoriaproject.org not on the flyer?

maybe there getting thier own flyer...

your 2nd grade english teacher is rolling over in her grave right now.

LMAO ;D

Guest DJZane

lol yea we hav monday off and yea i do hav to promote i hav to promote alot but i do wonder am i the youngest person to spin at club space

Guest sobe2004

lol yea we hav monday off and yea i do hav to promote i hav to promote alot but i do wonder am i the youngest person to spin at club space

Will you be doing any promoting on Power 96 prior to the event?

Guest donkey

Thats a good question... But maybe because of the age event because Im pretty sure if it was 21 and over you wouldnt be able to step foot in Space.

Guest DJZane

thanx alot ill be spinning the best of either tribal or electro depending on what the crowd likes better but ive worked really hard to get to where i am soo im hoping that it pays off hopefully ill see some of u out there if anyone wants presales hit me up 954 612 7683

Guest DJZane

i agree i think space shud hav some resident all ages djs with a couple guest djs everymonth i think it would really help build a crowd

Guest Diaga

Someone once told me I was the youngest DJ to play at Space on a Saturday , but that was 3 years ago, damn im gettin old. Good luck to the young ones, thats an experience you'll never forget.

My first big gigs are the one I still remember the most.

Well i will say that my first reaction wasn't a very good one but when i stepped back and considered it....its a good move. Like others said, to preserve the edm scene we really need to build it with the younger crowds.

People need to stop being such snobs and really encourage the young DJs.

Congrats Zane and good luck.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well i will say that my first reaction wasn't a very good one but when i stepped back and considered it....its a good move. Like others said, to preserve the edm scene we really need to build it with the younger crowds.

Well said Jackie!!!

Well said Jackie!!!

I better see you at mansion for Sinclair mister. I'm bringing my dancing shoes.