Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shave your pubes?

ohrichy

Forget shaving... what do you guys know about the whole laser thing? Pricey, I know, but I'm thinking it could be worth it not to have to choose between gross hair and gross razor bumps.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who was it that said to use hair conditioner to shave one's pubes and you won't get any bumps?? well she or he was right and they are my saviour!!! it's awesome!! and guys - to shave it off is fine, and so is keeping it trimmed, but an out-of-control bush is just icky!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

who was it that said to use hair conditioner to shave one's pubes and you won't get any bumps?? well she or he was right and they are my saviour!!! it's awesome!! and guys - to shave it off is fine, and so is keeping it trimmed, but an out-of-control bush is just icky!!!

Hmmmmm... will have to try it wink.gif

cwm4.gif

Damn, I thought lasers were more effective than that... I've been thinking about doing it just because I _cannot_ shave my bikini area. If I do it in the morning by the afternoon I've already got bumps, regardless of all the different techniques I've tried. Waxing just takes so long and I always get ingrown hairs and nasty stuff like that. frown.gif

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

part of the reason only 35% is gone for good is that ive been shaving it every week since i had that done 2 years ago...shaving tends to make the hair grow in coarser again although some dispute that. i think laser is more effective for women as they tend to have less coarse/less thick hair..

i shave my private area clean. ive had the laser treatments on my chest done but i just shave it now. the laser my dermatologist used was epilight which by all standards was one of the more effective ones but still required multiple treatments. you definitely see a difference as you go more and more but thats when it becomes pricey so i stopped. i probably went maybe 6 times and if i let everything grow back id say i have 35% less hair than before i started so you be the judge. there is a lotion known as Kalo available on the internet which u put on after you shave thats supposed to inhibit hair regrowth but i never tried it. god i sound like such a vanity whore but i just hate fucking body hair in certain places...

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Great call!!!!!! I tried it this weekend and oh soooooooo smoooooooooooth........

cwm4.gifcwm4.gif

SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE!

I know I only like girls who are nice and bald down there. I myself have come to using "NEET" hair remover, have found that works best, no razor bumps or anything. Looks very "neet" and clean,leaving just a little bit of hair above "it", especially after I've tanned.

Just my input. cwm12.gif

Originally posted by notforkids:

EXACTLY!

I'm lickably smooth, baby.

And GOD DAMN! I love the brazilians on the ladies! They're everywhere now, and I LOVE IT!!! sssllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpppppp!!!!

PEACE,

NFK

Smooth As Satin

ohh MAN......damn my first time on this forum and i had to read this.....damn J i did not need to know that.....

I dunno about guys..but ladies.....here's the simple formula...

the more you shave off...the better the action you gonna get....

(simple comparison...who would you rather kiss abiker with a big beard or a smooth poster boy?) ...just my $.02

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

WAXING WAXING WAXING!!!!! I will never shave again it is just tooooo itchy when it grows back and I can't stand it. Even though waxing hurts a little the hair grows back thinner and softer and NO nasty NICKS. oooh-la-la now if I could get my guy to wax. heeheehee

• 3 weeks later...

i need some advice...

I've never shaved before but it sounds like it can be really good. My girl is DEAD set against it, though, and sez she likes me the way I am. Then again, she didn't wanna try lube but when I got some she liked it a LOT. I dunno, I kinda wanna try shaving.... so should I surprise her?

Originally posted by kylerule:

hair is nasty! Think how gross it is if a girl has a big ass bush downtown. Hair holds odor and many other things, loose it. I shave everything (except the head on my shoulders), but thats me.

Wow, I can see why people hate you! YOU ARE FUCKING HOT! I'd do ya in a sec!

------------------

AnnaBanana

I do love a nicely trimmed "area" but when it's all bare, I can't stop myself. I will rape you smile.gif NAhh I wont but you guys get the hint. I hate gorilla hair though. Nothing is worse than having to get up in the middle of giving head to spit out his pubes. If I can wax my entire punani clean, the LEAST a guy can do is trim it smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by hylsnan:

WAXING WAXING WAXING!!!!! I will never shave again it is just tooooo itchy when it grows back and I can't stand it. Even though waxing hurts a little the hair grows back thinner and softer and NO nasty NICKS. oooh-la-la now if I could get my guy to wax. heeheehee

GIRL that truly is a lovely thought in theory -- but trust me, for the most part, u will NEVER get a guy to wax anything. i tweezed one single solitary hair from my boyfriends eyebrown once and the boy srceamed like i was murdering him. haha..its a hopeless cause..men just can't tolerate pain like us women. I'd love to challenge any man to endure a full leg/& bikini waxing one afternoon..haha...=)

**men have it soo easy**

I keep mine nice and trimmed and shaved in some areas... my girl friend loves it and lickas and sucks everything... and I had asked my girl friend to shave everything down there,, and now she can't get my head out of her crotch!! I love it... and it's so much more sexier!

-AgtX cool.gif

WAX WAX WAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to shave but fuck it the damn thing hurts!!! but I make KILLER WAX.... THE FUCKING THING WILL TAKE EVERY LAST MINUTE HAIR OFF!!! I recently got the courage to do it myself and OMG I am never shaving again, plus it lasts for 2-3 weeks!!!