Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how is this for a fantasy...

trancetrax

there r like 30 people in our group just chillin out upstairs behind the dj booth upstairs in exit nye. we were all out of our minds and having a great time. at about 430ish u see a guy and a girl bump into each other begin to talk and sit down. they begin to kiss and rub each other up and they are right next to my girlfriend. she calls me over and says to me "these 2 people next to me are fucking". this girl was sitting on his lap wearing a short skirt with her panties pulled down to her knees and she was just grinding away. when all was said and done she picked up and they went their separate ways. wow...awesome...i mean i have had sex in the club with my g/f...we have also done the oral sex thing quite a few times...but two random people just gettin it on...i haven't seen that since the disco 2000 daze...did anyone else see this?

yo i had a similar incident at exit...i actually posted a thread here about having sex in a club

long story short i just got out of the second floor bathroom and all of a sudden this girl grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall and we started making out...anyways we went to the storage room (which is now the coat check on the second floor) and went nutz...afterwards she just got dressed and went to the dancefloor like nothing happened...it was prolly one of the hottest thing that ever hapened to me cwm4.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

WoW!! I would've totally stared with my mouth gaping open...I couldn't get over it the one night at Twilo when the chick took her clothes off and danced on the speaker. I have yet to see two people doing the nasty, though I did once see a chick give a guy a hummer in CPI one night....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by trancetrax:

this girl was sitting on his lap wearing a short skirt with her panties pulled down to her knees and she was just grinding away. when all was said and done she picked up and they went their separate ways. wow...awesome...

eww.. i don't even want to imagine what STDs she might be carrying.

perhaps the 2 already knew each other?

------------------

sneak.jpg

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

WoW!! I would've totally stared with my mouth gaping open...I couldn't get over it the one night at Twilo when the chick took her clothes off and danced on the speaker. I have yet to see two people doing the nasty, though I did once see a chick give a guy a hummer in CPI one night....

I seen some chick get eatin out on the speaker in twilo once..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

Originally posted by trancetrax:

there r like 30 people in our group just chillin out upstairs behind the dj booth upstairs in exit nye. we were all out of our minds and having a great time. at about 430ish u see a guy and a girl bump into each other begin to talk and sit down. they begin to kiss and rub each other up and they are right next to my girlfriend. she calls me over and says to me "these 2 people next to me are fucking". this girl was sitting on his lap wearing a short skirt with her panties pulled down to her knees and she was just grinding away. when all was said and done she picked up and they went their separate ways. wow...awesome...i mean i have had sex in the club with my g/f...we have also done the oral sex thing quite a few times...but two random people just gettin it on...i haven't seen that since the disco 2000 daze...did anyone else see this?

god dam! i really need to stop being such a snob and start going to these places .. !

was the chick hot ...?

and mikey .. u moved .. u shoulda try a lil shocker to the rear and see how much of a party girl she was =) hehehe

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

and mikey .. u moved .. u shoulda try a lil shocker to the rear and see how much of a party girl she was =) hehehe

Man, I was sooooo "good" sex didnt even pop into my mind. Dam drugs. lol

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!